The MMO Report: Thursday, October 29th

Posted: October 29, 2009
The MMO Report: Thursday, October 29th
This week special guest host Morgan Webb tells you about Champions Online's free weekend, Bizarro in DC Universe Online, and the newest Star Wars: The Old Republic timeline trailer.

• Irengard

Where's Walsh anyways?

Posted: July 31, 2010 6:13 PM
    Irengard
  • MJH243

whoops, wrong video to comment... didn't press pause in time from the episode of Feedback.

Posted: October 31, 2009 12:19 AM
    MJH243
  • MJH243

And on another note, if IW is going to have something as striking and emotionally captivating as terrorists shooting up civilians, I'd say its about time we got "emotionally invested" in Six Days in Fallujah... I used to have a staunch opinion of opposition, but the more and more I think about it, the more and more my stance on this game changed.

Posted: October 31, 2009 12:12 AM
    MJH243
  • MJH243

Morgan's comment about the PS Store has begun to further cement my belief that she's dropping hints that the Xbox 360 is her preferred console of choice. I know everyone has a preferred console of choice, but she might as well not bother owning a PS3.

I'm sorry, but if navigating the PlayStation Store is still confusing at this point, Morgan, why even bother to say, "Oh, I'll go ahead and VO *insert PS3 exclusive here*... :-/" Seriously, you'll explore every virtual millimeter within WoW, but won't take "enough" time to familiarize yourself with the PS Store's layout???

Since I don't use the XBL Marketplace, I'd say that it would be a bit difficult to navigate, but with time--say, maybe 2-4 minutes--I'd understand how to find everything I need to find. Hell, thinking on it now, I could probably easily find what I'm looking for in my mind. If there's one thing I'm grateful the PS Store has over the XBL Marketplace, its the search functionality. I haven't used it but once, and that was just to test it out, but still, knowing that its available is key to ease of use...

I really wonder how much time Morgan has spent tooling around in the PS Store. I'd venture to say its probably equivalent to the amount of time people who dislike Home spent within the first few days of it becoming a public beta that never came back.

Posted: October 31, 2009 12:08 AM
    MJH243
  • BentFish

I really don't like Morgan Webb that much.... she has ridiculous amount of ego without being funny. :/

Posted: October 30, 2009 10:03 PM
    BentFish
  • CondemnedS8nt

this is one of my new fav shows

Posted: October 30, 2009 12:49 AM
  • eric3141

nice Selab2021 ref guys, great episode.

Posted: October 29, 2009 5:33 PM
    eric3141
  • Nathiest

God I hate her! and is she bald underneath that wig?

Posted: October 29, 2009 1:36 PM