Dragon Age: Origins Preview

Posted: October 27, 2009
Dragon Age: Origins Preview
Mike Laidlaw, Lead Designer for BioWare, talks to Adam Sessler about 'Dragon Age: Origins' and the game's development process. Get the latest news and updates on this BioWare RPG for the PC, PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360.

• ShadoBat

wut the name of the song that they used for this video?

Posted: November 15, 2009 3:01 PM
    ShadoBat
  • Thegameagent

Wow ive just recently noticed this game and i cant wait to play it stupid gamefly...............

Posted: November 5, 2009 10:16 AM
    Thegameagent
  • SavageHunter

wtf G4? Get this game reviewed! Everything else has reviewed it already!

Posted: November 3, 2009 10:29 AM
    SavageHunter
  • angrycowtipper

Everywhere I go and every video preview I watch, I come to the same conclusion. It looks like Marvel Ultimate Alliance in a medieval setting. Everyone has 1-2 melee animations, magic subs for powers, and you can customize things that affect your individual characters or group stats. Even the 'goody' and 'baddie' circles look the same. I hear there's a component where you can stop the action and plan strikes accordingly, but I have either not seen this displayed, or the way it's displayed involves that wheel where you 'queue up' actions and everything takes place in live action anyway after that. Am I missing something?

Posted: November 2, 2009 8:52 AM
    angrycowtipper
  • killer_cow

anyone else curious how this will play on a console?

Posted: November 1, 2009 9:27 AM
    killer_cow
  • gamerspider

>>>>>>>&g t;>>>>>>> >>>>>>>&g t;>>>>>>> >>>>>>>&g t;>>>>>>> ><<<<<<&l t;<<<<<<< <<<<<<<&l t;<<<<<<< <<</safety_wrapper> ;

Posted: October 31, 2009 3:45 PM
    gamerspider
  • dmacleod66

To me this looks like it will blow away elder scrolls

Posted: October 29, 2009 6:34 PM
    dmacleod66
  • Samurai_Steve

To me this game looks unbelieveably good. One question to Adam or whoever reads these though. Do you think that The Elder Scrolls actually has some big competition now that this is coming out?

Posted: October 29, 2009 9:21 AM