A Look at Windows 7

Posted: October 27, 2009
A Look at Windows 7

With last week's release of Windows 7, Kevin Periera talks to tech expert MG Siegler on how the new OS is working out for PC users and what consumers can hope from the new upgrade. Find out if it's better than Vista.

• psyclone19

no!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !

Posted: October 29, 2009 4:50 PM
    psyclone19
  • NioShobu

I'm keeping XP for now since the cost of $300 just to upgrade (or something like that) is a little much at the moment, and being as I'm getting a new computer soon anyways, I figure that will come with 7

Posted: October 28, 2009 7:03 PM
    NioShobu
  • Instant_Classic

The Mac fanboyism on AOTS gets out of hand. Why would it even be asked if Mac users would buy a new system just to get Vista? And Vista was never even that bad.

Posted: October 28, 2009 4:25 PM
    Instant_Classic
  • jrcel

Mac's are nice no doubt, I just bought an HP with an i7 cpu, 6gb of ram 64 bit W7 OS for just under $900. A Mac Pro with virtually the same specs would have been $2949, you want me to use Mac, lower the price and I'd be more than happy to. As it is Mac performance shouldn't cost an extra $2084.

Posted: October 28, 2009 1:05 PM
    jrcel
  • WoaBash

Window ME is better than vista?! God he is such a apple fan boy it makes me sick! As long as your not a idiot and can work a pc vista is just fine.

Posted: October 28, 2009 12:53 PM
    WoaBash
  • rerat

I don't like how apathetic this guy is. He never seems to really care about what he's talking about.

Posted: October 28, 2009 12:22 PM
    rerat
  • rochin

Kevin is such a tool. Aside from mainstream media, Vista was really fine. I used it Vista from launch and never had any issues. Win 7 is great and a good improvement over Vista, but Vista was not as the mainstream media reported. Of course Mac users will not buy a new system just so they can have Win 7. Very lame question just so he can show his Mac Fanboyism.

Posted: October 28, 2009 7:59 AM
    rochin
  • flounder02

The question that should have been asked is, "Shouldn't anyone who got Vista on their new computers against their will get Windows 7 for free?"

Posted: October 27, 2009 10:30 PM
    flounder02
  • dragonweir

I doubt the mac users will switch back too. Vista drove me away from y PC and I love snow leopard too much to take a chance with 7.

Posted: October 27, 2009 8:05 PM
    dragonweir
  • myNando

I'm definitely upgrading my Vista to 7.

Posted: October 27, 2009 6:40 PM