Games for Cheap Bastards: Top Rated Edition

Posted: October 21, 2009
Games for Cheap Bastards: Top Rated Edition
Blair Herter lists our favorite cheap games like 'Dead Space', 'House of The Dead: Overkill', 'Mirror's Edge' and 'Fallout 3: Game of the Year Edition' in Games for Cheap Bastards. All of these games received a 4 or 5 when reviewed by G4!

• CaptainEpic4

your a cheap bastard you bastard

Posted: February 2, 2011 11:54 AM
    CaptainEpic4
  • gibben

Dude Dead Space is the best game i have played in a very long time until Modern Warfare 2 came out but Dead Space is still one of my all time favorites and is the scariest game i have ever played.

Posted: November 26, 2009 8:59 PM
    gibben
  • birdykilla

What happens if I wait til Fallout 3: GOTY goes down to $20 like the so called best deal ever (Orange Box) went down to $20. By then though the Next Xbox will be out and Fallout 3:GOTY will be lame cause it's going to take more than 2 years for this game to come down in price. I love getting five awesome badass games for $5 each. (Orange Box)! But then Portal: Still Alive cost the same as the orange box? WTF! If I could get that game for like $5 then I would totally get it. I was going to say go rent Mirrors Edge before you buy it, but to rent it for 5 days costs $7.99 and to own it for ever is $19.99 so..............What I'm saying is all you stupid people who rent $20 or even $30 games are retards! hahahahahaha!

Posted: October 25, 2009 1:43 AM
    birdykilla
  • dmacleod66

well i guess it depends on your background if you like mothership zeta or not, me i'm a huge sci-fi fan and blowing the heck out of some aliens really appealed to me, sure it was short, but it was fun,plus it didn't glitch once on me.

Posted: October 25, 2009 1:28 AM
    dmacleod66
  • TWinkles

mirrors edge and dead space is two games i have not tryed other then the demo, and both were good there was just better games out then. now that there 20bucks i might have to try them

Posted: October 24, 2009 5:02 PM
    TWinkles
  • badgarok725

for Fallout, that's basically paying $6 for the game. Pretty awesome deal imo.

Posted: October 24, 2009 12:50 PM
    badgarok725
  • Mr_Eko_73

@IBloodstormI

I've seen enough of Blair's dry, sarcastic humor to know he was joking.

Posted: October 24, 2009 12:42 PM
    Mr_Eko_73
  • Gyrorobo

@bloodstorm - Yeah I hear you, mothership zeta blows. I can never play fallout again cause of it.... no literally, My game glitched and trapped me in the mothership and I cant go back because it is sealed off. So pretty much I got screwed over by mothership zeta, so it can suck it!

Posted: October 24, 2009 9:53 AM
    Gyrorobo
  • IBloodstormI

"Everyone's favorite Mothership Zeta?"

Everyone HATES Mothership Zeta.

Posted: October 24, 2009 7:59 AM
    IBloodstormI
  • theCarp

Xplay can always make a good seem worth the buy. I think I might add Mirrors Edge to my Christmas wish list.

Posted: October 24, 2009 7:57 AM
    theCarp
  • jjdubs13dabesteva

Ive been waiting for fallout 3 goty edition to lower dead space was awesome i havent gotten around to mirrors edge but xplay has the best sales pitch ever

Posted: October 23, 2009 1:02 PM