Morgan's Deals: Great Games at Discount Prices

Posted: October 16, 2009
Morgan's Deals: Great Games at Discount Prices
Morgan Webb gives you suggestions for great cheap games for under twenty dollars including 'The Orange Box', 'Dead Rising', 'Mass Effect' and 'Crackdown'.

• Athtsak

Agreed, I have played all these game and Morgan is right, you cant bet mass effect for 20 bucks and the dlc for it is good as well, this way for like 15 bucks you could extend the game play that much longer, stil can't wait for mass effect 3 though, are we there yet...

Posted: December 21, 2010 11:31 AM
    Athtsak
  • Mr_Eko_73

@Adrenalyn915

Look again. At 1:31-1:42 then again at 1:59. Crackdown- 9 bones (9.99 to be exact).

@Pwnproof

I've never seen such beautiful use of the Caps Lock. Can I be your friend?

Posted: October 17, 2009 9:26 PM
    Mr_Eko_73
  • the_azure_knight

i still dont have the money to get any of these cause im unemployed

Posted: October 17, 2009 8:04 PM
    the_azure_knight
  • tacosausegood

mass effect was only 15 dollars when i bought it...

Posted: October 17, 2009 6:21 PM
    tacosausegood
  • OneBadMofo

this is a BS video all of these games are 360 exclusive except orange box what about great ps3 games like MGS 4 and resistance or ratchet and clank also what about games ike elder scrolls IV, assassins creed, and of course BIOSHOCK

Posted: October 17, 2009 2:46 PM
    OneBadMofo
  • Fex_Anderson

I kind of PS3 fan myself, but I will say... I own a 360 as well. And everybody should have the oportunity to play Mass Effect. EVERYBODY!!!

Posted: October 17, 2009 2:26 PM
    Fex_Anderson
  • rayken15

Great games, great prices, great segment. =)

Posted: October 17, 2009 1:00 PM
    rayken15
  • Kingofkings360

Sony people need to get a life.

Posted: October 17, 2009 12:03 PM
  • Blue_Vortex

wow it's really sad how ps3 fanboys get pissy if xplay doesn't have the entire segment more focused on their console. I say that they need to grow up.

Posted: October 17, 2009 11:50 AM
    Blue_Vortex
  • RandyMercer

Guys, guys chill I don't think she was being biased, don't forget that she did mention Metal Gear Solid 4, Mirrors Edge, Bioshock, Burnout: Paradise and other games on previous episodes of X-Play you might just need to search for them. Although it was strange but I doubt she was being biased. Plus Im sure you guys know of PS3 exclusives that are cheap that you can tell ppl about I do it every other day.
    And yes I am a PS3 Owner

Posted: October 17, 2009 10:22 AM
    RandyMercer
  • slaveknight

coz, g4tv are xbox fanboys? hmmm, but when adam sessler reviewed uncharted, now i think he might wanna switch lol

Posted: October 17, 2009 10:17 AM
    slaveknight
  • sukTHEfacc

why are all the games shown on the 360? How biased is she...or is she being paid by MS to promote games for ppl to buy more 360's?

either way, it's a little messed up.

burnout paradise, ratchet and clank, mgs4, uncharted, resistance: FoM, dead space, bioshock, and a whole lot more could have been shown.

Also, cross platform games like Orange Box AT LEAST could have been shown that it was on the PS3 and shown in a PS3 case

As a so called "Ratchet and Clank lover," you sure are doing Sony and Nintendo injustice.

Posted: October 17, 2009 9:52 AM
    sukTHEfacc
  • Pwnproof

orange box was a good one cause its something everyone can try :) as far as the other ones....let us replace them with something like uncharted, killzone2, rachet and clank and oh i dont know little big planet? resistance 2 was nice, NOW!!..........how one sided dose THAT look?

Posted: October 17, 2009 8:39 AM
    Pwnproof
  • badgarok725

Did they get in trouble for saying "Cheap Games for Cheap Bastards"? Whatever, there sure are still some games with sequels coming out that are under $20, and need mentioning

Posted: October 17, 2009 7:42 AM
    badgarok725
  • JoeDowntown

Sessler made all the jokes about his check from Microsoft bouncing.. Hes been more well rounded while Morgan might as well stamp Microsoft on her forehead. Its ridiculous how one sided she is to Microsoft on a daily basis.

Posted: October 17, 2009 7:29 AM
    JoeDowntown
  • Mr_Eko_73

@Adrenalyn915

She's getting paid by MS to show of a $9.00 game?- Please. Also, $29.99 doesn't fall in the "Cheap games for cheap bastards" catagory. I imagine this will be an ongoing series (There is a stack of cheap PS3 games behind her) and shes not going to show every cheap game or every game YOU want to see in the first 2 minute segment. Now, if she really wanted to get crazy she could show the game "Dark Sector" for $3.25 new on Amazon but, she hated that game so shes not gonna put it on her webcast.

Don't like the segment? Don't like the games or platforms she presented? Make your own show and throw it up on YouTube.

Posted: October 17, 2009 3:03 AM
    Mr_Eko_73
  • idea_machine

Crackdown and Dead Rising were a little repetitive. I made the mistake of selling them. Now I'm stuck playing the Crackdown demo to get my fill until the sequel. Well, I think I may have a good wait ahead.

Posted: October 17, 2009 12:16 AM
    idea_machine
  • Lawrence123

I Love You Morgan

Posted: October 16, 2009 11:42 PM
    Lawrence123
  • Adrenalyn915

Okay, Morgan, I like you, but you are not helping the persistent believe that you are being paid off by Microsoft....

Why were all of those games XBOX 360 exclusives (except for The Orange Box, which is known for its mishaps on the PS3)? Why did you fail to mention the great deals on multiplatform games, like Bioshock, Burnout Paradise, Army of Two and Mirror's Edge (which are all $19.99)? Or all of the great deals on some of the best PlayStation 3 games with 'Greatest Hits', which include games like Metal Gear Solid 4, Grand Theft Auto IV, Ratchet and Clank Future: TOD, Resistance: FOM, and Uncharted: Drake's Fortune (each for $29.99)?!?!

Yes, each of the games you mentioned are great games, with great deals, but would it have hurt to mention a few more?

Posted: October 16, 2009 10:05 PM