Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Multiplayer Preview

Posted: October 7, 2009
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Multiplayer Preview
Video_41995
Robert Bowling, Joel Emslie, Vince Zampella from Infinity Ward give you an overview of multiplayer mode in the upcoming release 'Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2' including weapons, leveling, customizable killstreaks, improved spawning and more.

• AndreXx216xX

@NOT_FAT

YOU ARE A RETART IF U THINK KILLZONE IS BETTER THEN MW2
    KID

Posted: October 16, 2009 6:52 AM
    AndreXx216xX
  • KingKong666

I had heard some mention of an underwater level in Modern Warfare 2, but I dismissed it as fiction. Now that I saw a submarine and what looks like swimming, I'm not sure if it's a cutscene or a level by itself. Can someone please clarify if there's a underwater level or not?

All in all, I'm excited about Modern Warfare 2. I'm glad that they took the 'Call of Duty' out, but I don't know why. Gamestop and other videogame sellers are going to get a huge amount of business because of the console, might look into getting one myself.

Posted: October 15, 2009 12:34 PM
    KingKong666
  • SRH1092213111

I just upgraded my ISP for this game here. This game is going to be SICK!!!! Anyone gonna start up a clan for this? If so, I wanna be in one so drop me a line. GamerTag: SRH1092213111

Thanks!!

Posted: October 15, 2009 9:19 AM
    SRH1092213111
  • squeaky6

OH MY JESUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted: October 14, 2009 2:17 PM
    squeaky6
  • billygsxr1000

this game is going to be so great.. can not wait. waw sucked , glad they done this modern war again

Posted: October 13, 2009 6:11 PM
    billygsxr1000
  • SHaIDoVV

They shouldn't make these videos if it's the same old gameplay videos.

Posted: October 13, 2009 6:11 PM
    SHaIDoVV
  • X3rr0z

multiplayer's horrible on call of duty anyway

Posted: October 13, 2009 4:33 PM
    X3rr0z
  • Buckethead2112

great. My computer won't be able to run this! :( Guess I'll have to start buying XBL again.

Posted: October 13, 2009 4:25 PM
    Buckethead2112
  • EJinMI

Bungie better get its' ODST-sh#$ together. Nobody's going to buy it once MW2 comes out.

Posted: October 13, 2009 4:14 PM
    EJinMI
  • AATroop

They're keeping everything on the down low. Makes me so hyped for this game :D!

Posted: October 13, 2009 3:04 PM
    AATroop
  • AndreXx216xX

@remote_op30k

IMO i dont think that noone cares cuz since u dnt wanna buy it dosent mean other people wont get it cuz they lost 1 Damn Person out of millions...So when ur playing 360 or PS3 and u see them having fun Bet u go buy it

Posted: October 13, 2009 6:51 AM
    AndreXx216xX
  • AndreXx216xX

@trevorUNC

what does that have to do with XBox live...Absolutly Nothin..It is the servers u moron and Your Connection to the Host so Dont try and tell me that ps3 is soo better cuz it dont lag but u kno damn well all Online Lag at some point so shut up u moron

Posted: October 13, 2009 6:49 AM
    AndreXx216xX
  • remote_op30k

Why is everyone on modren warfare tip? there is so much better shooters coming out like, battlefields bad company 2 and mag. at least in those games i get to blow stuff up and in m.a.g 256 players online. Call of duty will not get my money anymore:)

Posted: October 12, 2009 11:01 AM
    remote_op30k
  • duncanato

I can't wait to go back and own people with my trusty M4 Carbine :D

Posted: October 11, 2009 7:39 PM
    duncanato
  • PlaystationExtremist

about the limited edition Modern Warfare 360. What's the point? Its going to RROD anyways and the warranty aint gonna give me a new Modern Warfare 360 becuz its limited edition, so i just wasted more money, only to be back with the same old thing. Microsoft really needs to think this through.

Posted: October 11, 2009 11:01 AM
    PlaystationExtremist
  • AngelsandDemons

dustin off my mp5 for all of you....

Posted: October 10, 2009 8:13 PM
    AngelsandDemons
  • Can_You_Call_Me_Boy

hey i dont know if this is ganna happen but is the new call of duty going 2 come out on the PlayStation store i was just think about it if you know can you tell me at christianservin53@yahoo.com its my e-mail thanx

Posted: October 10, 2009 6:20 PM
    Can_You_Call_Me_Boy
  • MrAbnormal

I'd be lying if I said that I could wait for this game.

Posted: October 10, 2009 12:21 PM