Battlefield: Bad Company 2 Preview

Posted: October 7, 2009
Battlefield: Bad Company 2 Preview
Video_41994
Check out the new Arizona Desert map in 'Battlefield: Bad Company 2' as Morgan Webb talks to Karl-Magnus Troedsson from EA Digital Illusions CE. Plus, find out about the destructible environments, single player campaign and more.

• nogard1975

also destruction and vehicles sounds good but usually other areas of the game suffers when too much is attempted, like the bread and butter of a fps, THE SHOOTING! thats what makes cod unbeatable, it has unmatched control in that department and you get what you came for when you put a fps in your system

Posted: November 1, 2009 7:50 AM
    nogard1975
  • nogard1975

i played the first one and it was crap. people who keep saying these other games that are trying to be cod are better just can't play cod and gave up. don't get me wrong i give these games a chance and end up trading them in and going back to cod cause they are boring, have to many flaws etc. i hope it will be good but i'm predicting another dissappointment and that i'll be playing cod a week after this comes out, and getting rid of it. sorry bad company fanboys but thats the reality of the situation.

Posted: November 1, 2009 7:40 AM
    nogard1975
  • omnipotentpwnage

I want this more than anything. Nothing beats the online play in Bad company. the vehicles, destruction.. If you are not good at this then stick to shoot-kill shoot-die repeat gameplay of modern warfare. I like Modern Warfare but this is like the difference between a Ford pinto and a Bugatti. When MW adds vehicles and destruction and true squad play then we can compare. Until then.... BAD COMPANY HANDS DOWN... I CANT WAIT FOR THIS.

Posted: October 22, 2009 10:35 AM
    omnipotentpwnage
  • aamontoy

LMAO Modern Warfare 2 is doomed already!!!! hahahah if they are not supporting dedicated servers they might as well consider an epic fail... I think its a great move to delay the release by EA they WILL support dedicated servers and were gonna play BFBC2 the way PC multiplayer is supposed to be played. the only competition out there for MW2 even when its not out is gonna be Operation Flashpoint 2 cos they dont run dedicated servers either....MW2=prefail

Posted: October 19, 2009 3:26 PM
    aamontoy
  • Zorn84

Wow, it was set to be released this November and they pushed it back all the way to March of next year?? Thats pretty bad, lol. They probably knew they would get steam rolled by Modern Warfare 2.

Posted: October 13, 2009 6:10 PM
    Zorn84
  • El_Valuador

Looks good but it sounds like he said "Atacama" desert not "Arizona" ;) Either way it'll be a blast.

Posted: October 13, 2009 2:48 PM
    El_Valuador
  • nightsnipe

GOTY

Posted: October 13, 2009 11:06 AM
    nightsnipe
  • RAW_B138

I'm not really sure if I should get this game. I own the first Bad Company and I just got bored of it and never even finished the campaign. Seems to me that this is just EA's response to Modern Warfare 2.

Posted: October 11, 2009 6:45 PM