Xbox Live Applications: Facebook/Twitter/Zune TGS 09 Demo

Posted: October 5, 2009
Xbox Live Applications: Facebook/Twitter/Zune TGS 09 Demo
Microsoft Director of Digital Games, Scott Austin demos the new Facebook, Twitter and Zune applications coming to Xbox Live.

• iJESUSfreak

I can't wait for this update. I just want to know what the release date is...

Posted: October 6, 2009 8:49 AM
    iJESUSfreak
  • pmc_soap

its like netflix now

Posted: October 6, 2009 8:49 AM
    pmc_soap
  • Plasma_Cake

That's really awesome!!!

Posted: October 5, 2009 7:32 PM
    Plasma_Cake
  • rossj81

The XBOX is truly becoming the a standard in Americas living room. It aims to please not only gamers but also their families. More and more this 5yr device is becoming the standard in gaming and home entertainment as the iphone is in cool phones. And the PS3 is looking like the Blackberry Storm - struggling to mimic and keep up.

Posted: October 5, 2009 7:31 PM
    rossj81
  • Plasma_Cake

That's really awesome!!!

Posted: October 5, 2009 7:28 PM
    Plasma_Cake
  • Ricky_D

Ok, that whole thing at the end about sharing Facebook photos was bogus. "It's a more interactive experience," is lame. I have a 30in. monitor that I can show slide shows on my monitor while all my friends sit around my computer. It's the same damn thing. I do like the bit that you can stream 1080p though.

Posted: October 5, 2009 7:21 PM
    Ricky_D
  • kilCanvas

Damn, that's nice...

Posted: October 5, 2009 6:48 PM
    kilCanvas
  • JustDrew22

The release date is "Fall". So Anywhere between September 21st and December 21st. I'm putting my money on mid November, that's when last year's NXE came, with the same "Fall" window. If I had to guess, November 17th.

Posted: October 5, 2009 6:46 PM
    JustDrew22
  • SneakySnipes1

I liked the idea of it when I first heard, now they definatly have me sold on it, they look like they seamlessly added the facebook application to the 360 and the best feature i didn't know about yet was the facebook/xbox live friend synchronizer. Love what there doing, thanks MS, the first app I will use alot of yet in the new xbox live experience other then party chat (idc about netflix, childish avatars, or photo party.(lol) anyone know release date for this? i know its coming soon

Posted: October 5, 2009 6:41 PM
    SneakySnipes1
  • JakeTheSnakeMan

FB on XBL is going to be awesome.

Posted: October 5, 2009 5:39 PM
    JakeTheSnakeMan
  • soccrman9

wow im actually surprised by how cool that zune marketplace app looks

Posted: October 5, 2009 3:06 PM