Morgan Webb Dante's Inferno Interview At TGS 09

Posted: September 29, 2009
Morgan Webb Dante's Inferno Interview At TGS 09
Morgan Webb interviews Visceral Games' Executive Producer Jonathan Knight for all the latest details on the divine comedy video game at Tokyo Game Show 2009.

• masterdudey

GUYS WHO THINK THAT THIS GAME IS LIKE GOW ARE ALL IDIOTS. ENOUGH SAID.

Posted: December 17, 2009 5:56 PM
    masterdudey
  • pantycricket

"Where did you guys come up with these ideas?" "Well we have alot of talented guys!" What a fake. Id say you ripped this from GOW seris witout a doubt. If not, why does it look so much like GOW?? HMMMMM!! EA is trying to rip everything they do from other developers and buy everything out because why? THEY ARE SCARED OF COMPETITION!! They know anybody can make a better game then they can(Madden). This years non-existing problem will be a problem next year, you can count on it. Theyve stolen this game among others. SKATE, NFS-SHIFT. Where will it end EA. Ive boycotted anything with your stamp on the cover. I guess ill eventually quit gaming since you show no signs of slowing down from taking everything over. We, the consumer like competition. You can make the crappiest Madden game ever. OH!! Youve already done that. But you dont have to worry bout that. Cause if I want to play football, guess what? You already know. I have to buy your sorry excuse for a game. Youve been making football games for like 20 years, and you still cant make a perfect game. But yall have talent??????!!!!!!!

Posted: October 1, 2009 8:18 AM
    pantycricket
  • Anonymous7349

Honestly I'm sorta worried.... I liked how it's a multiplat... looks like a great game.. but he said it was coming out for the PSP, that worried me.

Are they making a totally different game for the PSP? You'd pretty much have too... So why not have a different release date and make it a different game... so many things worry me about that.

Posted: September 30, 2009 7:44 PM
    Anonymous7349
  • Anonymous7349

Posted: September 30, 2009 7:44 PM
    Anonymous7349
  • Anonymous7349

Morgan!

Posted: September 30, 2009 7:38 PM
    Anonymous7349
  • DarrenZX07

hhmmm i wonder where they got the idea of having big enemies?? hmm (GOD OF WAR)

Posted: September 30, 2009 3:30 PM