G4tv.com's Feedback -- Week of September 7th, 2009

Posted: September 10, 2009
G4tv.com's Feedback -- Week of September 7th, 2009
The group talks about Final Fantasy XIII, Bungie's current and future projects, the 10th anniversary of the Sega Dreamcast, and our Game of the Week, Muramasa for the Wii.

• ThatsBitch3n

LOL I FEEL DUMB AS HELL THERE IS ONE THX G4!!!!

Posted: September 13, 2009 12:33 PM
    ThatsBitch3n
  • ThatsBitch3n

Please turn this into a podcast, so I can take it with me! Also I can never watch the whole thing online always stops loading around 10 mins, same with the Soapbox, so I watch it on itunes.

Posted: September 13, 2009 12:21 PM
    ThatsBitch3n
  • ChrisHero22

Another enjoyable episode of Feedback. Although I felt you guys totally just passed off on the reader question, as I think the guy who wrote the question had a point that wasn't really discussed here. I mean yeah you "don't" have to play the multi player, but at the end of the day they could include non multi player other modes kind of like how Batman AA had challenge mode. Especially to a story driven game like Bioshock 2 for example, some other single player experiences that possibly give you extra story elements on top of the campaign would be welcomed. I guess what I"m saying is that by forcing a crappy multi player they lose the potential for any other ideas that could of been used, just to try to service a fan base who likely won't care about that game aspect in a few months anyways.

Posted: September 11, 2009 2:39 AM
    ChrisHero22
  • chuckharms

wow this podcast is soooooooo gayyy compared to like IGN's and GameTrailer's! Not interesting not funny not good.

Posted: September 10, 2009 9:49 PM
    chuckharms
  • ___1

Awesome show. I would like to see KP be on the show sometime.

Posted: September 10, 2009 9:37 PM
    ___1
  • threephasewolf

FF7 was the only Final Fantasy that did something for me. I waited for their next best FF and it never came. Square has lost something alone the way. :(

Posted: September 10, 2009 8:55 PM