Star Wars: The Old Republic Preview

Posted: September 8, 2009
Star Wars: The Old Republic Preview
Get your lightsabers ready for battle as we preview 'Star Wars: The Old Republic' an upcoming PC MMO. Adam Sessler talks to Producers Jake Neri and Blaine Christine about the game's storyline, development, combat and more!

• xshadowcainx

I will definately check out Star Wars. I have left and returned to WoW on 2 different occasions and have gotten bored everytime I do play it. The only thing I'm probably not gonna like about the game is that will probably be another pay-to-play, like everything else out there. The only game I have played that hasn't been pay-to-play was GW. Great graphics, but terriable game play. You can't even walk off a cliff that has a 2 foot drop. Lol. O well, hopefully Star Wars won't be to expensive.

Posted: September 9, 2009 6:34 PM
    xshadowcainx
  • donotkill4

Im a huge starwars fan so if this game is better then the old old republic then i have to say why the old games had to much of questions and not enouge game play, and also waiting for starwars battle front 3 thats going to thrill me even if starwars battle front 1 is my favorite out of the two.

Posted: September 9, 2009 5:54 PM
    donotkill4
  • Eternal001

I really hate that term, "WoW killer". Now before you say anything, no, I don't play WoW. Never have, never will. Don't like the look of it, don't like the way its played. But I doubt that TOR will 'kill' WoW. WoW has 10 million players and not all of them are just going to abandon their game, not to mention that some people just don't don't like Star Wars (what's wrong with them?). Now with that said, I DO think that TOR will be the first MMO to give WoW something to worry about and give it some serious competition, and I for one plan on checking out TOR as soon as it comes out.

Posted: September 9, 2009 4:33 PM
    Eternal001
  • Zorn84

Yep, WoW will be doomed when this comes out. I know a lot of people have said that about other MMO's being WoW killers and it never happen, but this one will destroy WoW. They have been working on this for a long time plus all the different worlds you can explore and voice overs of every npc, its going to be a massive and epic game. Can't wait for it!

Posted: September 9, 2009 3:12 PM
    Zorn84
  • AllyoftheForce

Tremble with fear WoW, your time is soon at hand. Cataclysm will be your last desperate attempt to hold on to something you will loose. I will be there the day the Republic and Imperial forces trample your small world into dust.

Posted: September 8, 2009 7:57 PM
    AllyoftheForce
  • clalansingh

You don't pronounce the second 'c' in Coruscant, Sess...
    I've got to say, I'm a little disappointed.

Posted: September 8, 2009 7:47 PM