G4tv.com's Feedback - Week of August 28, 2009

Posted: August 28, 2009
G4tv.com's Feedback - Week of August 28, 2009
Our weekly show has a new name, but the same secret family recipe. This week, we talk about the new WoW expansion, the future of Aliens: Colonial Marines, and our game of the week: Madden 2010.

• CLUNGEHUNTERPJ

this game would be a definite for me if the combat wasn't the boring mmo normal thing, with a bar of powers on the bottom. i want real-time combat, so your skills actually make a difference, and so mmo combat is actually fun. correct me if i'm wrong, i think age of conan does this.
    i want this game to feel like mass effect for the smuggler, halo for the bounty hunter, the jedi knight games for the jedi and sith classes. that would kick ass.

Posted: August 31, 2009 3:35 AM
    CLUNGEHUNTERPJ
  • ares133

This makes me happy. I love all Serious Sam games. I somehow missed the first game, so I am really xcited for this game. And running at 6,005 polygons per krundle, how could you not?

Posted: August 30, 2009 10:11 PM
    ares133
  • catboy357

with the wow landscape makeover i hope my characters are safe, i havent played in a while and i usually log out in unsafe areas, like on the edge of a cliff or on the top of a building, heck, I've logged out while falling to my death before(not a good idea, i fell through the ground and had tho delete the character because there was no ground or surface to stop my fall)

Posted: August 30, 2009 2:50 PM
    catboy357
  • thekillerislive

i loved the first serious sam and now in hd wow that is awesome

Posted: August 30, 2009 2:22 AM
    thekillerislive
  • Oximoron1122

Props for mentioning Winback! I agree with what he says, it's very true.

Posted: August 30, 2009 12:58 AM
    Oximoron1122
  • xlshnaruto345

damn this looks fun to play when does it come out?

Posted: August 29, 2009 8:56 AM
    xlshnaruto345
  • brk1234

i am selling my 360 for ps3 cause i like the exclusives that sony especially heavy rain and uncharted 2. xbox 360 is a hardcore console every game in 360 is a f*ing shootter and ps3 has more vartiry of game for every genre. SO if your a person who like to play different type of game buy a ps3 and if u like just shooters buy 360.

sorry for bad english not american.

Posted: August 28, 2009 6:11 PM
    brk1234
  • CavalierB

Mutant league football, that's what we need on virtual console.

Posted: August 28, 2009 4:03 PM