PS3 Slim Vs. Regular PS3 Comparison

Posted: August 20, 2009
PS3 Slim Vs. Regular PS3 Comparison
Adam and Morgan bring the new PlayStation 3 Slim out on stage and compare it to the old PlayStation 3. Find out about the PS3 Slim's new look and feel, $299 price point and improved performance.

• blakeblk

I like the PS3 slim...I don't care about the BC that's y I still have the PS2 to play PS2 games on

Posted: November 8, 2009 11:38 AM
    blakeblk
  • PSpepper

Th PS3 has sold like 500,000 units since the slim came out

Posted: September 12, 2009 4:36 PM
    PSpepper
  • alf0ns018

did Adam seem upset or is it just me.When he is talking about the ps3 aesthetics he says
    "can you look this way" to Morgan. And then at the end he compares the touch sensitive to himself. I dunno might be Adam being Adam but yeah great show with great hosts.

Posted: September 5, 2009 11:43 AM
    alf0ns018
  • jer1202

i like the new ps3. it has a great design and all. i like that its smaller but the one thing i dont like is that the only vents are in the back. i feel like it would overheat a ton and really fast

Posted: September 3, 2009 11:03 PM
    jer1202
  • ps3gamer377

This ps3 is the best.It's lighter,faster,takes less power and more . All you other guys are stupid!! It's way better than the 360 and now its the same price!

Posted: August 31, 2009 10:33 AM
    ps3gamer377
  • G4REAL3

O'man im going to have to sell my ps3 o beset to get the ps3slim

Posted: August 24, 2009 5:21 PM
    G4REAL3
  • bumbbetuna

Sure it Slim. but My 60 gig is rare and very hard to fine. Me I am just going to upgrade my hard drive to a 500gig.. and keep my PS3. besides i like the PS3 because it has the touch sensitive buttons than the standard push buttons like on the Wii or the Xbox360. The Push Button is so old school. Touch Sensitive is the future. ; ) thumbs up for Sony

Posted: August 24, 2009 3:49 PM
    bumbbetuna
  • Yourworstnightmare69

ok not all shiny things are for women ok.... second a ps3 is a ps3 weather its tall, long, fat, skinny, short or just plain flat out small its still a waste of money if you ask me.. unless sony goes back to making it to where the ps3 can play ps2 games with it then there is no point in buying a new gaming system just for some one else to say " hey guess what last year they came out with the ps2 slim... Well, now guess what they not only made it slimmer but now it plays ps2 video games too.. dunt dunn naaaa naaaaaa!" then guess what your screwed out of 400.00 to 500.00 bucks and then you're going to want the new one and then there you go waisting all that money again. So like i said a ps3 is a ps3 no matter how tall, fat, short, small, slim or not it is....... im not going to spend good money on something that i'll just want to trade back in for the next best thing.

Posted: August 23, 2009 3:35 PM
    Yourworstnightmare69
  • Colinoscopy

I love the new flat black look, shiny things are for women. the old one looks like a fax machine. and yes its wireless. pre-ordered on amazon.com ships on the 25th of this month. Can't wait.

Posted: August 23, 2009 2:09 PM
    Colinoscopy
  • Wakeman90125

Sessler Is a Dope and Morgen is so fake!! i cant stand them anymore... Xplay used to be relevent... now its pathetic.... The website is fine... Aots is fine... Xplay is OLD!!! Someone put them out of there appethetic misery!!

Posted: August 21, 2009 4:16 PM
    Wakeman90125
  • bigmonstefan

Still got my phatty with the DBZ decal and still have lots of fun using it. I'm glad that the ps3 is cheaper though and I do like the new look. It actually reminds me of the ps2 a little.

Posted: August 21, 2009 3:14 PM
    bigmonstefan
  • FishxWitxMusterd

IS IT GONNA BE WIRELESS??

Posted: August 21, 2009 2:37 PM
  • slimmer

Mmm Morgan... ha ha ha show me some more close ups.

Posted: August 21, 2009 12:48 PM
    slimmer
  • eSpak

Who the hell cares how the new ps3 looks, you're not buying a ps3 to look at it and dress it up. You're buying it for it's gaming and mutimedia purposes. Everyone should be grateful for what sony has done yet people keep bashing about how it "looks" .... you people are stupid.

Posted: August 21, 2009 11:09 AM
    eSpak
  • Partizan Nazitrap

Will it be backward compatible. If not I think my "Husky" just went up in value. Plus it doesn't have all the ports, that the "Husky" has. Just something to think about.

Posted: August 21, 2009 7:57 AM
    Partizan+Nazitrap
  • saintsavior101

Really i think the old one looks better despite the fact that its twice the size of the newer one

Posted: August 21, 2009 7:30 AM
    saintsavior101
  • guillermo316

i will get a jo work for a month and buy iwth uncharted!

Posted: August 21, 2009 6:48 AM
    guillermo316
  • XGamerXKing

I've always wanted a PlayStation console. I might get the Slim sometime soon. The price is good. It looks better than the original PS3.

Posted: August 21, 2009 6:17 AM
    XGamerXKing
  • tarbis

Man this episode is short =(
    I was hoping for more.

Posted: August 21, 2009 2:25 AM
    tarbis
  • SavageHunter

I don't really care what it looks like as long as it runs well and isn't covered in feces then I can play it and it'll be fine. Really, the console could look hideous as long as it ran properly and was priced well, then I'd buy it. I don't see why someone wouldn't buy a console just because it didn't look good. C'mon! The thing thats supposed to look good is the games!

Posted: August 21, 2009 12:47 AM