Sony GamesCom 2009 Press Conference

Posted: August 19, 2009
Sony GamesCom 2009 Press Conference
Watch Sony's GamesCom 2009 Press Conference, including new information and footage of Heavy Rain, the announcement of the PS3 Slim, and new details on the PlayStation Network.

• clairstyler

The intro song name is: Ida Corr vs Fedde Le Grand Let Me Think About It

Posted: August 31, 2009 12:14 AM
    clairstyler
  • Yo_Yoer3

The slime doesn't look as cool as the old one but looks aren't everything. I can't wait for LBPPSP, GTPSP, or Fireteam Bravo 3!

Posted: August 24, 2009 7:12 PM
    Yo_Yoer3
  • Theacejoel99

I like the new design. Ive heard people say it looka cheap and by cheap, they mean not shiney, and true, its not shiney anymore, it has a matte finish like the ps2. This is a good thing for a few reasons, but mostly its that it won't show scratches as easily and it won't attract dust like the current PS3 does. And it consumes far less energy with 40 more gigs and its cheaper. I love you sony. I love you.

Posted: August 19, 2009 7:07 PM
    Theacejoel99
  • robdog2000love

I think Sony should get the Manga Series that will make them a lot of money, because i watch all my manga onine and sometime i want to take on the go, that will be so kool if i can have it on my PSP!

Posted: August 19, 2009 6:54 PM
    robdog2000love
  • _postwarsoldier_

what the song playing at the beginning? Its really catchy lol

Posted: August 19, 2009 5:23 PM
    _postwarsoldier_
  • DizturbedPanther

all the minis and comic book is for both the psp 3000 and the psp go that is great news 4 Iown 3 psps and thinking about getting another one is still up in the air...now 4 the PS3 slim being 299 and the remaning ones still on the shelves at 299 you will see alot of them moving now and its still cheeper than the XBOX 360 cuz you dont need to buy the online adapter or the wireless adapter and it willcome with a 120 gig hard drive the same size as an XBOX 360 so in your face xboxers!!!

Posted: August 19, 2009 4:34 PM
    DizturbedPanther
  • hiryu3

the music in that Uncharted 2 trailer was beyond beautiful. Can't wait for this game

Posted: August 19, 2009 4:23 PM
    hiryu3
  • SgtBullet5

Some people hate the Slim design. I think it's great. Why?

Because it looks like it's going back to the family roots. The original PSP had the same kind of texture in the back and the PS2 had it like that so it's really nice to see it like this. This means it won't be a fingerprint or scratch magnet.

Buying it? No. I got an original 60GB. However, my step-father is looking into getting this one =)

Posted: August 19, 2009 4:03 PM
    SgtBullet5
  • brk1234

i am selling my xbox 360 for ps3 slim..

ps3 has the game i want to play especiiallyy uncharted 2 that game lokkssss sickkk

Posted: August 19, 2009 3:34 PM
    brk1234
  • brk1234

i am selling my xbox 360 for ps3 slim

ps3 has the games i want to play....

Posted: August 19, 2009 3:32 PM