Great American Keyboard Cat Art Show

Posted: August 5, 2009
Great American Keyboard Cat Art Show

Carissa Walford and Kevin Pereira visit the opening night of the Great American Keyboard Cat exhibit at Meltdown Comics featuring all the fan-created submissions sent to Attack of the Show. If you're in Los Angeles, you can check out the art show this week only!

• rraws

I wish I could have gone to this but I am so happy mine was the first to get featured on aots :) I wonder where it is right now...hope it has a good home lol

Posted: June 8, 2010 10:33 PM
    rraws
  • Lizzie415

My painting made it on the show! It's the one with the green background, Kevin is wearing the red "Meow Magazine" robe and holding the Keyboard Cat. It's hilarious what Kevin had to say about it! I wanted it to be creepy...but not that creepy! LoL It never even came to mind that he looked like a priest touching the cat. Too funny!

Posted: August 10, 2009 11:13 AM
    Lizzie415
  • poisonivy1485

I was kinda impressed to see my piece in there. It was right underneath the aluminium kitty. I am soo glad Chibi Kitty actually made it!!!

Posted: August 8, 2009 1:30 PM
    poisonivy1485
  • theathenas

Thank you for making this such a horrible experience for me AOTS. I sent in a piece, I worked on it for approximately 30 hours. It was very hard and costly to ship. I got no recognition for it what so ever. I actually drove all the way to LA to see the gallery show, only to find out that a whole leg was missing from it, the keyboard was all mangled up, and my name was no where to be found(unlike all the other pieces). I am really irritated, and I really wish I would have kept it instead. Do me a favor an fill the damn thing up with something, hang it up, and beat it to pieces already! It is a pinata after all, and all it's worth to you.

Posted: August 7, 2009 6:04 PM