Madden NFL 10 Preview

Posted: July 27, 2009
Madden NFL 10 Preview
Adam Sessler runs down the new features of 'Madden NFL 10' including expanded online management options, the iPhone application, new animations, online co-op mode and improved presentation and authenticity.

• floyd057

First they take away the PC element last year, now they sell-out even more with in-game advertising! I am very disappointed with Madden!!!

Posted: August 19, 2009 8:28 AM
    floyd057
  • babyalien1

EA SPORTS YOU HAVE DARN NEAR COPIED WHAT 2K DID YEARS AGO. GAMERS HAVE SUFFERED FROM YOUR BUSINESS MOVE WITH THE NFL..MADDEN THIS YEAR SHOULD HAVE BEEN LIKE THIS AT LEAST 4YRS. AGO...I'VE BEEN PLAYING MADDEN SINCE THE VERY 1ST..I STOPPED ONCE 2K SURFACED...I KNOW NOT CHANGING A THING MAYBE GOOD FOR BUSINESS, YET I FEEL COMPETITION IS A GREAT THING..STOP SELLING MINOR UPGRADES IN THE FUTURE AND BE THE LEADER YOU ONCE WERE...NO MORE EXCLUSIVE DEALS, THAT'S A MONOPLY...DON'T CUT OUT THE COMPETITION, JUST BE BETTER!!!

Posted: August 5, 2009 6:13 PM
    babyalien1
  • ilovePS3

BRING BACK 2K FOOTBALL....... ea had to buy the rights from the nfl to keep making madden 2k couldnt make anymore football games. ea was scared of the competetion so they bought the rights so 2k cant make nfl games...........

Posted: July 29, 2009 11:58 AM
    ilovePS3
  • Deato9000

the live cut scene feature looks interesting

Posted: July 29, 2009 10:41 AM
    Deato9000
  • ps3rulezz

@joel78 u so dum 09 was awesome. graphics wre phenomonal. gameplay was amazing i would give it a 5/5. ur just an idiot.

Posted: July 28, 2009 10:10 AM
    ps3rulezz
  • ps3rulezz

im gettin that the day it comes out.cant wait.its gonna be sick.

Posted: July 28, 2009 10:09 AM
    ps3rulezz
  • joel78

I hope this is better than 09, I quickly gave up playing that on the 360 and went back to playing 07 on the Xbox.

Posted: July 28, 2009 5:54 AM
    joel78
  • gl3bm

wtf fitzgeralds white in the front pic

Posted: July 28, 2009 1:35 AM
    gl3bm
  • marvindaustin

and one more thing if anybody is getting this game on day one or at midnight launch as i am please send a friend request to my XBL (note that u want to be in my online league or i will not deny) for online leagues, i have the colts

XBL: marvingamebeast
    PSN: poppamarvin

Posted: July 27, 2009 6:53 PM
    marvindaustin
  • marvindaustin

I have the gamestop demo and this game is sooooooooo much better than 09

XBL: marvingamebeast
    PSN: poppamarvin

Posted: July 27, 2009 6:49 PM
    marvindaustin
  • Kingron

i hope tht the running thing dont get in the all the time but the online career is going to be a great new thing to madden fans lol which is not me

Posted: July 27, 2009 5:33 PM