Star Wars: The Force Unleashed Ultimate Sith Edition Trailer

Posted: July 25, 2009
Star Wars: The Force Unleashed Ultimate Sith Edition Trailer
LucasArts announces the Ultimate Sith Edition of Star Wars: The Force Unleashed for PC and Mac gamers, with three new levels, new costumes and new characters.

• Bodan94

dude if u have to kill Boba Fett in this game, i'm not getting it.
    maybe if it is dlc though......

Posted: August 12, 2009 2:56 PM
    Bodan94
  • thas0ul

Free Microsoft Points And Xbox Live And Other Stuff By Earning Points Or Playing Games Please Use My Link Below Thank You
    *EARN POINTS ITS EASY*

http://www.points2shop.com/i ndex.php?ref=uin1245928019

Posted: July 27, 2009 10:06 AM
    thas0ul
  • DragonRider6

I guess if they made this one better than the first I would give it a chance........but i didnt see many new force-powers that werent in the first game already. It just seems like they made new enemies to smash.

I'm going to use this chance to plead to Lucas Arts. Please make another "Jedi Outcast: Jedi Academy Game". That has been my favorite star wars game and it it still is. The graphics were amazing for its time and there still pretty good. most old games are an eyesore, but I just love to look at that one. Another thing is, I loved the force system of that games. still much better than force unleashed. Finally Jedi Academy required finesse instead of the feel of a brawler.

If you haven't played this game I suggest you buy it off eBay. its defiantly much cheaper now and I would be willing to pay the normal price or $50 for it. if you dont believe me just check how many ppl staill play online. Anyway back to the point. Lucas Arts if you are trying to revitalize the Star Wars Series MAKE A NEW "Star Wars Jedi Outcast: Jedi Academy"!!!!!! If there is a G4 person reading this, buy this game and back me up here!

Posted: July 27, 2009 6:33 AM
    DragonRider6
  • 123Four

I think we should give the game a fair chance. Force Unleashed wasn't THAT bad, and I thought the PSP version was superb. Maybe if you just wait it out and see how the game turns out, maybe you'll be surprised

Posted: July 27, 2009 6:00 AM
    123Four
  • emperorkd

this is gunna b tha shiznat

Posted: July 26, 2009 9:12 PM
    emperorkd
  • nykkk

looks good but so did the original and we all know how that turned out

Posted: July 26, 2009 8:45 PM
    nykkk
  • thas0ul

Free Microsoft Points And Xbox Live And Other Stuff Please Use My Link Below Thank You
    *EARN POINTS ITS EASY*

http://www.points2shop.com/i ndex.php?ref=uin1245928019

Posted: July 26, 2009 2:53 PM
    thas0ul
  • cheatingthesystem21

I'm Not much of a PC gamer but this looks BAD ASS

Posted: July 26, 2009 12:58 PM
    cheatingthesystem21
  • cheatingthesystem21

im not much of a PC gamer, but this looks BAD ASS!!!

Posted: July 26, 2009 12:57 PM
    cheatingthesystem21
  • uglybaldguy

I hope they fix the problems that the first one had.

Posted: July 25, 2009 11:59 PM
    uglybaldguy
  • alman24

The last one was overhyped and failed to deliver with the tech..... But this one seems to be the game that people wanted first time around.

Posted: July 25, 2009 4:02 PM
    alman24
  • SheoDagana

George Lucas never needs to worry about not being rich. For him, the world is like Fable. You go to sleep... and wake up with more money than you had.

Posted: July 25, 2009 3:00 PM
    SheoDagana
  • at0mict0ast

The Original was terrible, what makes LucasArts think we want more?

Oh right, money. I guess George Lucas is running low on 1000 dollar bills to use as toilet paper

Posted: July 25, 2009 2:30 PM
    at0mict0ast
  • kappakoin

now thats what i like to see. What if the dark side won kind of thing sounds awesome cant wait to see more

Posted: July 25, 2009 2:28 PM
  • jShamar

this game looks beast

Posted: July 25, 2009 2:26 PM
    jShamar
  • frogy9828

this game might be the stuff we have been looking for

Posted: July 25, 2009 1:38 PM