48 Hours with Olivia at Comic-Con Part 3: Panels

Posted: July 24, 2009
48 Hours with Olivia at Comic-Con Part 3: Panels
Olivia Munn attends the AOTS Panel with Kevin Pereira and Casey Schreiner, meets up with Stan Lee and, of course...more fans.

• JackDrinkn2DollarJim

Again..Go ask the kid if he thought it was funny because his is the only opinion that matters and I'm betting he laughed his ass off when he saw it.

Posted: July 29, 2009 12:52 AM
    JackDrinkn2DollarJim
  • goreadabook

So, I need to edit my comment so that it is not abusive, yet you post videos that are highly crude and offensive to over 45,000 families in the world? Makes complete sense.

To watch this video makes me sick to my stomach. I cannot understand how G4 would post a video with such terrible content, knowing that a large portion of America would see it? I am not a frequent G4 viewer, but I am sure I will never waste my time checking it out, thanks to your poised and proper spokeswoman, Olivia. Let me warn you, this video has upset a large group of relentless people, including parents, siblings, and family members of children with cancer and children who have lost their LIVES to cancer. When you get the chance, google People Against Childhood Cancer and you will know what I mean. If you know what is good for the reputation of the G4 network, you will properly apologize to those affected. It s the absolute least thing you could do (well, you could always get rid of that brainiac, Olivia...)

And as for you, Olivia I apologize for the great inconvenience an ill child brought to your engagement, but did you realize that cancer isn t contagious? Maybe you should Wikipedia that on your iPhone or something in your spare time. You better hope the cancer kid you spoke of doesn t watch this video, as you could easily kill his spirit. Please tell me, how could such a pretty girl on the outside be so filthy and ugly on the inside? Do us all a favor, and keep your mouth shut before you mess with another unfortunate, suffering population that your ignorance continues to overlook. Maybe you should take a day off of reading cue cards to stop by the local children's hospital. Trust me, the children will steal your heart (that is, if you even have one).

Posted: July 28, 2009 9:58 PM
    goreadabook
  • ignorantbroad

That was the most ignorant comment i've heard in a while. But in all fairness she's used to contracting diseases from touching them anyways... (Cancun 2004 ring a bell Olivia?)
    Maybe she should worry less about her hair/video games and learn what cancer is and how it isn't contagious... Good thing they followed her around for 48 hours to help illustrate the lack of brain she has when the writers of the show are not feeding her lines.... maybe they should have stepped in and wrote something for that comment...

Posted: July 28, 2009 9:09 PM
    ignorantbroad
  • geece

As somebody who works at in one of the top Pediatric Oncology wards in the country I can tell you that joking about cancer is not some big taboo, that some think it is. The get thin with Chemo would be funny to many patients I know. I assume she joked with the kid in the panel (that's who she is). There is no topic that can not be laughed about, you may not agree with the humor, but that doesn't make it worn. Many people deal with difficult situations with some humor.

Posted: July 25, 2009 11:02 PM
    geece
  • cerealftw

cerealftw's comment is abusive and has been removed.

Posted: July 25, 2009 9:04 PM
    cerealftw
  • cariMETAL

omg wish i was there to get a chance to meet her but stuck here in pa!!!!!!!kissy kissy poo poo!!!!o well still get to see her on tv next year i will make sure to go to comic con

Posted: July 25, 2009 4:02 PM
    cariMETAL
  • ABS10704

How bout you come to chemo with me every Friday at Sloan Kettering and see all the kids who are bald, throwing up, and fighting for their lives...You are a piece of TRASH and should be taken out back and shot...your comments make me want to punch you in the face. Karma is a bitch!

Posted: July 25, 2009 2:14 PM
    ABS10704
  • darklighter1

C'mon people the girl is anything but PC that's what makes her so funny. She tried a joke to keep the video entertaining and it didn't work but cut her some slack. Everyone gets diarrhea of the mouth every so often and says something that doesn't work.

Posted: July 25, 2009 12:39 PM
    darklighter1
  • coderedjulia

coderedjulia's comment is abusive and has been removed.

Posted: July 25, 2009 12:34 PM
    coderedjulia
  • bethzania

Anyone who would say something like that about a kid with cancer doesn't deserve the ego boost she gets from having sex-starved boys drooling over her on TV. That was totally despicable. I hope G4 is planning on apologizing for this airhead and then hopefully firing her.

Posted: July 25, 2009 12:00 PM
    bethzania
  • ABS10704

YOU are the MOST disgusting piece of trash I have EVER listened to. First off you can't get cancer from touching someone and second how dare you insinuate that you want to have chemo to get thin...Are you out of your mind. My daughter is battling brain cancer and your comments not only make me want to punch you but it makes me want to pray for you...you are sick and twisted. Karma baby, karma!

Posted: July 25, 2009 11:52 AM
    ABS10704
  • kittyboots74

OMG, I can't believe what she said about the kid with cancer!!!! She owes a huge apology to the cancer society. G4 needs to handle this issue. How could they have someone working for them who is ignorant enough to publically degrade someone with cancer? I will be sure to share this information with everyone I know. I think she should at least lose her job and G4 should be fined. This is sick!!!
    I have a 5yr old niece with a brain tumor. She should have to follow a child through their battle with cancer. It is gut wrenchingly painful!
    I am just beside myself with her cancer comments. I wouldn't doubt that G4 will be needing an attourney soon.

Posted: July 25, 2009 11:30 AM
    kittyboots74
  • AlexisA

I am absolutely appalled at the comments made about children and cancer. I cannot believe that, in this day and age, that someone could be so cold hearted to make such a stupid comment. I pray that you or your children never have to battle cancer. If, unfortunately, your son does end up with a tumor, I hope that the celebrity that he opens up to about his cancer doesn't stab him in the back the way that this "celebrity" did.

To all pediatric cancer patients and their families, I apologize for the cold insensitive remarks made on this clip. Please know that the majority of humans do NOT share these sentiments!!

Posted: July 25, 2009 11:19 AM
    AlexisA
  • dipgparent

Please explain to me what is funny about a child with cancer. I lost my 8 year old son to a brain tumor, of which the medical community doesn't know what causes it nor is there any cure. So please explain to me what is funny about childhood cancer. Have you ever visited a pediatric hospital and visited children who are battling for their lives? I think you really need to be more sensitive to what you say. The fact that you said you touched his tumor and thought you could get cancer from doing that just shows me how ignorant you truly are.

I think you need to make a public apology, even that won't be good enough. I am going to guess you don't know anyone who has lost a child to cancer. You my dear, make me sick.

May God have mercy on you.

Posted: July 25, 2009 10:41 AM
    dipgparent
  • QCD

QCD's comment is abusive and has been removed.

Posted: July 25, 2009 9:29 AM
    QCD
  • Tripper11

You would make fun of a child with cancer??? Okay ms celebrtity, why don't you go by your local children's hospital and visit some of the children who are fighting such an injustice? Maybe once you see the pain they are in, you might change your views. You might even find your heart there too.

Posted: July 25, 2009 8:52 AM
    Tripper11
  • roxas1020

high five lol

Posted: July 25, 2009 1:34 AM
    roxas1020
  • chuck_st_chuck

idk Oliva is cool but she kind of get conceded

Posted: July 24, 2009 11:48 PM
    chuck_st_chuck
  • koolade4u

omg!! did she just say she would get thin by kemo??... Thats very degrading... i cant believe you would say that.... you already know your hot :) lol

Posted: July 24, 2009 11:46 PM