Halo Legends Comic-Con 09 Trailer

Posted: July 24, 2009
Halo Legends Comic-Con 09 Trailer
Halo Legends features seven short anime films from various Japanese production houses, inculding Toei, Casio, Production IG and Bones.

• barley12

This does look very strange. I won't buy it...it looks a bit too Japanese. I agree that I don't think this will sell too well in America.

Posted: November 6, 2009 7:11 AM
    barley12
  • Flight_Eagle

Dear Internet.

I wanna see this. But you know... If this is bad, i won't let it affect how much i like the games. I like Halo. All of them. I'm probably going to like this, doesn't mean you have to. When things are bad, i try not to focus on them. Takes the fun out of other things.

Posted: September 19, 2009 7:30 PM
    Flight_Eagle
  • DukeOfDownTown

Can we just get a Halo movie. I can go without the animated series thing...

Posted: September 12, 2009 12:28 PM
    DukeOfDownTown
  • scout25

also dont make any girl spartan #@&*!

Posted: August 21, 2009 9:01 PM
    scout25
  • scout25

as long as its more fight less drama im cool.

Posted: August 21, 2009 8:57 PM
    scout25
  • SilencedODST

This is gonna expand the halo saga as we know it.

Posted: August 16, 2009 12:07 PM
    SilencedODST
  • me2freak

50/50 i dont know if it would be good or crappy

Posted: August 10, 2009 7:53 AM
    me2freak
  • thas0ul

Free Microsoft Points And Xbox Live And Other Stuff Please Use My Link Below Thank You
    *EARN POINTS ITS EASY*

http://www.points2shop.com/i ndex.php?ref=uin1245928019

Posted: July 26, 2009 3:08 PM
    thas0ul
  • xXRooster_CogburnXx

i think its a good idea, it will probably explain most of the halo story, and plus its back in the day with a crap load of masterchiefs, every one wants to see that, just like thousands of jedi vs thousands of siths, its just so important

Posted: July 26, 2009 11:25 AM
    xXRooster_CogburnXx
  • puffdaddyben

anime SUCKS!!!!

Posted: July 26, 2009 8:46 AM
    puffdaddyben
  • saberclaw

i think a halo anime is a good idea, i hope that its not done like a kid cartoon style.We seen great halo from the games alone, i wont buy a cheesey anime.

Posted: July 25, 2009 7:27 PM
    saberclaw
  • Animegamer101

Halo anime? is this going to be badass or just plain bad?

Posted: July 25, 2009 12:26 AM
    Animegamer101
  • Adrenalyn915

Halo was the last video game series I would've expected to get a series of anime films. It looks so Japanese! I really don't know what to make of this, I guess I'll have to wait and see the films.

Posted: July 24, 2009 11:16 PM
    Adrenalyn915
  • koolade4u

I am thinking there going to destroy it.... just my opinion.. and it means everything!!! haha just kidding :)

Posted: July 24, 2009 10:25 PM
    koolade4u
  • xperson117x

...We'll see how this one turns out. i mean I've personally always thought that halo would be some serious action packed stuff, and the style of art in anime just takes away from it all.

Posted: July 24, 2009 9:53 PM
    xperson117x
  • cereal_kiler

LMFAO!!.. this is gonna suck so bad im gonna go punch my mother..

its obvious they will have the anime cheesyness coming out of it like diarrhea.. not just normal diarrhea either.. the kind thats uncontrollable... and burning..

the back stories... the huge inhuman eyeballs that are way too shiny.....unproportional feet....and the montages... only to precede more vomit... good job anime... way to suck

If you like HALO dont see this... If you dont like halo then i dont give a eff what you do..

halo is not anime... thank you CASIO, IG and the rest of you dream crushing whores.. i hate you all

Posted: July 24, 2009 7:53 PM
    cereal_kiler
  • Domino1309

Eff! I hate anime'. This is going to ruin Halo for me, and I hated Animatrix almost as much as I hated the effing 2nd and 3rd Matrix sequels. Halo didn't have any of that weird-ass eastern influence. That is why I liked the game and that is also why I don't have a Wii. Plain and simple the Japanese and the Korean game designers make Pink Floyd's The Wall look like Steamboat Willie. Nuf said bitches, out.

Posted: July 24, 2009 4:50 PM
    Domino1309
  • badexec

OMG I got chills!

Posted: July 24, 2009 2:46 PM
    badexec
  • Blackronin357

I saw a touching moment between some effeminate douche in red and a real female in a flowery field, that looks like epic fail for me (at least for the more serious moments anyway). I need action, action and shooting! I don't need touchy feely moments, nor do I really need a flushed out diabolic story, just master chief in different armor every four scenes and big explosions and gory death scenes!

Posted: July 24, 2009 2:30 PM