Prepare for the Zombie Apocalypse

Posted: July 23, 2009
Prepare for the Zombie Apocalypse

You know it's coming. It's just a matter of time. Kevin Pereira talks to Harvard Medical School Professor Steven C Scholzman about understanding the living dead, their biology and why they like to eat our brains so much. Knowledge is power when it comes to this imminent zombie invasion!

• DarthTalyn

I concur with JV while 28 days later revamped survival horror and is among my favorites, it cannot be labeled a zombie movie. Romero's classic scare with the use of darkness to make us imagine our worst fears; 28 uses the innate savage nature of man the rage within to make his monsters.

Posted: July 29, 2009 5:46 PM
    DarthTalyn
  • anasazi_pr

That guy should write a book about this.

Posted: July 28, 2009 11:35 AM
    anasazi_pr
  • johnny_vile

ok, seriously? 28 days later is not a zombie movie! they were living people that were infected with a virus that caused them uncontrollable rage and need to kill, they were not the dead come back to life, they did not need or want to eat brains or flesh, and they died from far less than a shot to the head in most cases, I'm disappointed that it keeps getting referred to as a zombie film, its an infection movie like Romero's "The Crazies" or Cronenburg's "Rabid". seriously you guys should be better about things like this.

Posted: July 25, 2009 11:16 AM
    johnny_vile
  • BigChrisz

zombies attack i'll go get my desert eagle

Posted: July 25, 2009 5:57 AM
    BigChrisz
  • BigChrisz

Man if zombies attacked i'd hideout at walmart or something

Posted: July 25, 2009 5:56 AM
    BigChrisz
  • koolade4u

Seriously zombies are my worst fear.... i think i would kill myself if zombies were real. :(

Posted: July 24, 2009 10:39 PM
    koolade4u
  • soujirohasegawa18

well me and my friends are training for a zombie attack we will kill them with our swords and axes and hammers....and guns 2.

Posted: July 24, 2009 9:07 PM
    soujirohasegawa18
  • JohnnyRotten73

Your short film kicks arse, that's why it's there :)

Posted: July 24, 2009 7:33 AM
    JohnnyRotten73
  • lonebannana

Oh My God. Is that my short film? My Short Film is on Attack of the Show?

::Faint::

Posted: July 24, 2009 6:26 AM
    lonebannana
  • rbrtcnnll

Hey, If zombies are chasing us, then I'm tripping you ...

Posted: July 24, 2009 5:51 AM
    rbrtcnnll
  • 1337_pwner

i already have a plan for the zombie apocalypse me and my friends have been planning it for sometime now, we have multiple senarios layed into place, zombies cant stop us, we have all of what we need, u guys are welcome to join a long if u want, but we have rules too, contact me or my friends, and www.sxecircle.webs.com, to find out more, and remember zombies could be here anyday now,

Posted: July 23, 2009 11:40 PM
    1337_pwner
  • rogjg42

thats pretty cool that they are showing clips from my bro in law's movie "how to survive a zombie attack" in the video. props to g4 for finding it!!! Congrads Joey!!!

Posted: July 23, 2009 11:22 PM
    rogjg42
  • pisceanshade

I find this whole concept fascinating and to be honest, I hope that I can become so successful in my career that I can sit down and take fictional characters and try to rationalize their behavioral patterns haha

Posted: July 23, 2009 9:53 PM
    pisceanshade
  • gameanytime

i would have loved it if they had a zombie come in at the end and attack kevin then the rest of the esp would be about zombies lolz

Posted: July 23, 2009 7:40 PM