Darksiders Direct-Feed Developer Walkthrough Part 1

Posted: July 10, 2009
Darksiders Direct-Feed Developer Walkthrough Part 1
You've been framed for destroying humanity! Vigil Games Creative Director Joe Madureira previews the heaven and hell war in THQ's Darksiders with direct-feed gameplay.

• knight5000

He's a dev of the game and almost dying to the dungeon trash...... I CANT WAIT FOR THIS GAME

Posted: July 15, 2009 8:52 AM
    knight5000
  • Justin_M_more_G4

WOW my angry typeing KILLED the post with spelling errors lol

Posted: July 14, 2009 12:02 PM
    Justin_M_more_G4
  • Justin_M_more_G4

I am very pissed off at this, i put in the age liit thing and put the wrong year!!!! now i cannot view the vid!!! >.< wtf?! can it nt reade the age limit with the loggin???????

Posted: July 14, 2009 12:01 PM
    Justin_M_more_G4
  • McClain612

Hopefully they have upgrades for the chaos time... I wont hold my breathe though

Posted: July 13, 2009 12:27 AM
    McClain612
  • capisback123

oh and a little bitt of viking: battle of asgard and the reason for it being like lost planet is the way the stuff comes out the enemies in his game is simulure to lost planet and the way u hold the big gun is like halo 3.

Posted: July 12, 2009 9:47 PM
    capisback123
  • capisback123

i can see devil may cry,world of warcraft, god of war and a little bit of lost planet in this game, a might buy.

Posted: July 12, 2009 9:39 PM
    capisback123
  • snookgum123

Kind of look like World of warcraft anyone agree with me ?

Posted: July 12, 2009 8:13 PM
    snookgum123
  • SithGorilla

This is a seriously sick looking game. This is going to be a blast to play. I can see elements of Devil May Cry....but not as frustrating.

Posted: July 12, 2009 10:01 AM
    SithGorilla
  • Metal_Madman

They said they did not add any quick time events to this game...thank you, thank you, thank you!!!! I am so sick of QTE's in games, this design choice is overused most of the time and usually devoid of any fun. Even in God of War, of which even this game needs to do away with them.

QTE's were never really fun to begin with. Again take God of War for example, the cinematic's that ensue during the QTE's are indeed breathtaking at times but I'm far to focused on hitting the right prompt at the right time to really enjoy it. As a result I end up missing key points of scenes or cannot really take them in as they were meant to be because there is a need to stay focused on the prompt indicators.

DEATH TO QTE's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!