AOTS 1000: The Beauty - Cast Interviews

Posted: July 9, 2009
AOTS 1000: The Beauty - Cast Interviews
This exclusive, web-only video retrospective celebrating the 1000th episode of 'Attack of the Show' centers on the show's hosts and their recollection of their time here at G4.

• MotherRussia123

the people who work on g4 seem like basically the most awsome people ever conceived..... i would give anything even just to be an intern, let alone be in the position of kevin or olivia. i love AOTS

Posted: December 29, 2009 11:17 AM
    MotherRussia123
  • asosa123

This show is great .the character are funny and olive look hot. keep up the good show.

Posted: July 30, 2009 12:57 PM
    asosa123
  • RunicKnight

THIS IS THE BEST SHOW IN THE UNIVERSE!!!!! It was nice to see the mout of character and just chill. Alison is such a sweetheart! Kevin, I remember when he firest started and he is one of the greatest parts of the show, because of his humor and take on life. The cast is superb!!!!

Posted: July 14, 2009 8:30 AM
    RunicKnight
  • BCMM1

This is one of the best shows on television today and i hope it will never end, because i will continue to watch it forever. Kevin, Olivia, Alison, Chris, and Blair.. you guys are what makes this show my favorite show on television, i hope you will continue to make us laugh.. Love You Guys AND the show lol :)

Posted: July 12, 2009 10:44 AM
    BCMM1
  • sooperboots17

i just got learned
    wow yea i cant tell enough how i wish i was on the show really like i dont even have to be on screen just being there to get the coffee and donuts.. god knows kevin doesnt need it(just kidding)i have the same kind of humor amongst the group and plus i live near by so it would be perfect really if someone from the crew see this at all no lie for any opprtunities at all email me we all start somewhere =)
    kyles_17@yahoo.com

Posted: July 11, 2009 3:33 AM
    sooperboots17
  • myNando

Yeah, I kinda love the cast now and the dynamics and all the jazz.

Great video!! ^_^

Posted: July 10, 2009 8:57 PM
    myNando
  • anasazi_pr

Aww, that was great. One big happy family. And I found it funny that Blair was the only one that gave a straight answer. How cute of her.

Posted: July 10, 2009 2:48 PM
    anasazi_pr
  • sinner_mass

one word...McHammer

Posted: July 10, 2009 6:48 AM
    sinner_mass
  • batmanboy11

Great stuff.

Posted: July 9, 2009 11:49 PM
    batmanboy11
  • drink_moxie

i hope they post more videos like this

Posted: July 9, 2009 7:18 PM
    drink_moxie
  • FDMinus

This is great! I learned alot from watching this. It almost made me cry. Loved the short clips that Kevin couldn't say was his favorite moment. Awesome trophy Olivia, i remember that moment haha. Oh man, i wish i was part of the AOTS family. Now only if i can get Alison to slap me in the @$$ and tell me "Good show today!"... that will make my day haha!

Posted: July 9, 2009 6:42 PM