Sessler's Soapbox: How Adam's Career Got Started

Posted: July 8, 2009
Sessler's Soapbox: How Adam's Career Got Started
Adam realizes that he's been working in video game television for 11 years, so he tells the story of how he got his first hosting job.

• GodSLioN

so, in other words, you got the job through your social network.

Posted: April 15, 2011 3:30 AM
    GodSLioN
  • GraVix202

I hope Adam stays around for many more years! Sessler's Soapbox is one of my favorite video series to watch on the web!

Posted: March 29, 2011 10:56 AM
  • Reynold32

I like Adam, hes got awesome sense of humor much like my own very cynical. He also defends video games a lot and in a very intelligent way not just being some idiot ratting and raving. Adam Sessler is honestly one of the best human beings ever. I am a HUGE fan of his.

Posted: August 14, 2009 9:59 AM
    Reynold32
  • g4ismediocre

We're just glad that you're entertaining us with your humor, I can't think of any other person doing your job better than you. Blair Hurter sucks and he's a moron by the way.

Posted: July 15, 2009 3:51 PM
    g4ismediocre
  • Johnpnj

I thought that was a pretty cool story actually. Sometimes people are in the right place at the right time. I think we're all fortunate that Adam got his break...he's definitely an entertaining character.

Posted: July 11, 2009 2:03 PM
    Johnpnj
  • ArrestedDeveloper

I could barely focus with inFamous playing in the background. It was a lot of fun to play but watching it is boring.

Posted: July 9, 2009 12:30 AM
    ArrestedDeveloper
  • micrapple

Sometime everyone needed more than good education. People skill is essential for every job and you sir are very good at that.

Posted: July 8, 2009 9:51 PM
    micrapple
  • RP_Puzzle

I've heard this story a couple of times now, but never in such detail. Thank you Adam it means a lot to a big fan me. I like the scruffy look on you and it's a cool thing these days on the various TV shows I've seen.

I too hope you are on the air for years to come because your wit and dedication is real inspiration. I'm majoring in English myself and I hope I can be as successful as you are someday. Your antics have brought me many laughs and will bring me many more to come.

Anyway I just wanted to let you know your work is appreciated and that I'm really glad your talent wasn't spent on being a banker. Keep up the good work!

Posted: July 8, 2009 6:09 PM
    RP_Puzzle
  • Variand

Very interesting. Thanks for the story.

One note though: I've found through experience, Video games are much more fun when you have homework you should be doing instead. 3 Term papers due, need to study for a couple exams, and Call of Duty 4 sitting in your console. 1 hour in that scenario is much more fun than playing just to waste time.

Posted: July 8, 2009 1:30 PM
    Variand
  • Fenix59

Adam is a cool guy.

Posted: July 8, 2009 1:20 PM
    Fenix59
  • Grave_Chapel

General kiss ass comment, no really he's a swell guy.

Posted: July 8, 2009 1:09 PM
    Grave_Chapel
  • lollover

Sessler's Soapbox always cheers me up....aah good old Sessler!

Posted: July 8, 2009 12:43 PM
    lollover
  • NortheastMonk

Adam Sessler is the best video game talk show host ever!

Posted: July 8, 2009 11:25 AM