Section 8 New Kind Of Warrior Trailer

Posted: July 6, 2009
Section 8 New Kind Of Warrior Trailer
SouthPeak Games and TimeGate breeds a new class of warrior for a new war in the large-scale, futuristic Section 8 for PC and Xbox 360.

• lowkevmic

Okay question:If it looks like Halo, is that really a bad thing?? Not to mention, all we've seen was screen shots and short clips of what looks like online multiplayer gameplay!! What is making everyone says it looks like Halo is because of the futuristic look and the look of some of the backgrounds and maps are similar!! FPS set in the future or space does not equal Halo!! Besides when this game comes out, if you like it buy it, if you don't shut the hell up about it already!!

Posted: July 8, 2009 9:12 AM
    lowkevmic
  • SWATMASTER66

This game looks just like a mixture of mass afect, crysis, counter forece, the conduit and yes halo. only a tiny bit.

Posted: July 7, 2009 3:23 PM
    SWATMASTER66
  • PunchNose

meh....

Posted: July 7, 2009 2:08 PM
    PunchNose
  • ToOmAnYplLlZ

Ddude u wudnt kno a good game nixie9 if it wen in ur a-hole nd ate ur inside n crapped on ur face. this game bangs man

Posted: July 7, 2009 12:39 PM
    ToOmAnYplLlZ
  • Killa01

All I have to say, as the guy that plays a tanker in like, everything, is from my point of view: This game is great.
    I have yet to actually lay hands on it, but I have very high expectations for it. Yes, it does look similar to Halo just a smite, but that's griping about the small details. Take the soul of the game for what it was meant to be: A shooter at heart. That other stuff in my opinion doesn't mean jack detail wise. I'm all about gameplay. Epic gameplay.
    One of the scenes that caught my eye was when the guy jumps from the aerial vehicle. I've yet to see a game with that kind of scene, and I'm a stickler for originality. Now if only you could get shot up from that high... Another detail that this doesn't have that I think most games should, is women attackers. Show me a woman in a fighting exoskeleton that isn't hot and I'll show you a Rathilos in real life.
    I hope to own a PS3 soon and get out the Navy, so I can try games just like these. Keep grinding em out people!
    (NERDS RULE!)

Posted: July 7, 2009 12:07 PM
  • capthavic

Going to need to see more of the gameplay because what they showed looked pretty generic. They need to show me whats seperatess this from all the other shooters out there already.

Posted: July 7, 2009 11:40 AM
    capthavic
  • AKbulldogg

This reminds be more of Tribes 2 and Tribes Vengence which was went into the trash before it even came out.

Posted: July 7, 2009 11:26 AM
    AKbulldogg
  • nykkk

Looks like a super-charged Halo

Posted: July 7, 2009 11:09 AM
    nykkk
  • gEARhead24

whats with the jumping

Posted: July 7, 2009 10:41 AM
    gEARhead24
  • shyguy

ha sorta looked like halo. mixed with doom. and....crysis.

Posted: July 7, 2009 7:24 AM
  • NortheastMonk

*Aerial =P

Posted: July 7, 2009 7:19 AM
    NortheastMonk
  • NortheastMonk

Reminds me of Tribes Aerieal Assualt lol

Posted: July 7, 2009 6:19 AM
    NortheastMonk
  • Sumthin_Fuzzy

This looks nothing like Halo...
    It doesn't resemble Halo...
    It is nothing like Halo...
    Anyway, this is going to be a great game and I'm glad Bethesda is making this, they killed me with Oblivion.
    *Drools*

Posted: July 7, 2009 2:19 AM
    Sumthin_Fuzzy
  • daioushin

uh, first thing I thought when seeing this is: Halo knockoff.

It looks like it has more variety than Halo though, with all the mechs and jetpacks and stuff.

Posted: July 6, 2009 8:34 PM
    daioushin
  • nixie9

Can anyone say mediocre run of the mill fps? Because this looks like it was made by a team who does not understand what the market today needs is more innovative products and less first person shooters with nothing we haven't seen before dozens of times.

Posted: July 6, 2009 7:58 PM
    nixie9
  • velazkid

I hate that people say this looks like Halo. just because they are in super suits doesnt mean it looks like Halo. This doesnt look anything like Halo, more like crysis if you ask me. seeing as the suit is all tight

Posted: July 6, 2009 7:15 PM
    velazkid
  • geekbomber1

Looks a lot like halo....
    though thats not exactly a bad thing

Posted: July 6, 2009 5:50 PM
    geekbomber1
  • AngelsandDemons

This game reminds me of my childhood dreams....

Posted: July 6, 2009 3:33 PM