Sessler's Soapbox: Scribblenauts Makes Adam Happy!

Posted: June 24, 2009
Sessler's Soapbox: Scribblenauts Makes Adam Happy!
Adam talks about Scribblenauts; the little Nintendo DS game that surprised and impressed everyone at E3 2009. After all the reviews and awards, Scribblenauts is a shining example of how good games are getting these days.

• bclass

srry not ur camera its my stupid ass intrnet

Posted: August 13, 2009 7:17 PM
    bclass
  • bclass

the game is ridiculously awesome

Posted: August 12, 2009 3:48 PM
    bclass
  • bclass

dude get a better camera it like u took pictures and added audio

Posted: August 12, 2009 3:47 PM
    bclass
  • ryan31394

They should make this game for the computer. I recently sold my DS because I never play it unless I'm going on a trip. I never just play it at home because I have an Xbox 360 and a Wii. This game looks great though. They should make a PC version so people who don't have a DS can still play.

Posted: July 1, 2009 6:19 PM
    ryan31394
  • ShaStOne

I really hope it sells nicely as well. I had heard about Scribblenauts before all the recent buzz and, while it does deserve it, I was really surprised by the reception, all for a third party DS game from a relatively small developer. I really do think Scribblenauts says a lot about what gamers want these days... they just want something fresh. Like Flower, the game you were showing in the background of the video. They just want a breath of fresh air, and if Scribblenauts is anything, it's that.

Posted: June 26, 2009 11:43 AM
    ShaStOne
  • damann45

hmmm that's what happened to patapon for the PSP. It's an original game from sony and it really took everyone everyone by surprise for its originality. It just goes to show that many game developers push the boundaries of gaming from just the old hack, slash, and collect. Like Patapon, Scribblenaughts stretches the boundaries of creativity and interactivity of its handheld (in this case the DS). Patapon delivered as a great game and Scribblenaughts may get the same treatment and more. It may get the cold shoulder from the so many great titles from this year's E3 but it's a great game to pick up.

Posted: June 25, 2009 3:56 PM
    damann45
  • TrueGamer101

Hay Adom . You need some hair . you give the girls a bad image of gamers . anyway ,that game looks great . I think people will go for hours jest puttin in words to test the game . then more hours jest replayin it to see how things would change and how els thay can solve a problam . And to all you nay sayers remember you dont reprasent all of us and that games like this end up getting cult fallowings and the ones they are trying to get to get the game are kids . one more thing is that the graphics shouldnt be the main focus of a game beacuse a game can look beautiful but Im not gana spend $50 for a boring but beautiful game . So from orlando peace .

Posted: June 24, 2009 9:44 PM
    TrueGamer101
  • LarrySafari

LarrySafari's comment is abusive and has been removed.

Posted: June 24, 2009 8:01 PM
    LarrySafari
  • SoulIrishPride

I see video games are like the economy, when the big guys start to hurt the little guys begin to shine. I am down for small companies that come to the challenge and thing differently. I hope to see more of the little guy.

Posted: June 24, 2009 5:54 PM
    SoulIrishPride
  • Ejsponge61

This game looks cool I try to play it on my sisters DS if they dont anounce anything like this for the PSP.

Posted: June 24, 2009 5:24 PM