Battlefield 1943 Multiplayer Footage

Posted: June 24, 2009
Battlefield 1943 Multiplayer Footage
Return to Wake Island in Battlefield 1943, a retuned remake of the original Battlefield 1942 for the Xbox 360, PS3, and PC.

• fallout321

looks great id download it if i had the memory

Posted: July 15, 2009 5:36 PM
    fallout321
  • joemany

sorry retarted

Posted: June 30, 2009 10:08 AM
    joemany
  • harusing

my com cant run any more then its got on it so i'll get the xbox version

Posted: June 30, 2009 9:58 AM
    harusing
  • Ricky_D

I don't like the unlimited ammo aspect. And the regenerating health thing seems just wrong. There needs to be consequences to making a bad move. Regenerating health does away with that. I don't want to wound an enemy badly who is spawn camping, go after him later and find he is full health. That's almost cheating. What I miss most about the 1942 game is the air battles. I loved flying those planes and getting into dog fights. I think I might check to see if there are people still playing BF1942 sometime than rather get this. However, last time I was on 1942, I found that there were a whole bunch of people using cheat codes and there were not a great amount of people playing. I would love for these guys to make another WWII game that is like BF1942, but with the increased realism of BF2 and it's graphics. If someone could get a game like this done with Crysis graphics though, that would be frak'n awesome.

Posted: June 25, 2009 9:07 AM
    Ricky_D
  • MoonLightCoCo

enough battlefield was always a pc game and its always been better on the pc besides pc has the best experience and best graphics if you can afford it

Posted: June 25, 2009 9:03 AM
    MoonLightCoCo
  • BigBadBOOM

@Leahy

You sound suprised that the $15 download only game "lacks the depth" of the other full up battlefield games.

Personally, Im just hoping this will hold me over until the big shooters start releasing later this year.

Posted: June 25, 2009 8:42 AM
    BigBadBOOM
  • LarrySafari

Man I thought I saw this game was coming out June just the other day. Whats with all these game delays lately ( Arkham, Bound in Blood, 1943), step it up game developers or resign.

Posted: June 24, 2009 8:10 PM
    LarrySafari
  • GaToL0c0

Yeah PC version of this type of game is always better. I mean just look at Battlefield 2. OMG what a game. Now that does not mean the experience on the console won't be good cause it should be... I don't see why not.

Posted: June 24, 2009 1:11 PM
    GaToL0c0
  • GaToL0c0

Um....this is a one player game?

# Publisher:Electronic Arts
    # Genre: Shooter
    # Developer:Digital Illusions CE (DICE)
    # ESRB:RP
    # # of Players:1 player
    # Release:Sep 30, 2009

LOL!

Posted: June 24, 2009 1:08 PM
    GaToL0c0
  • M0t0rBreath

You know whats funny Brian. Your assuming that the PC version will be 12 v 12. PC version will have lots more players and more stuff than the console.Gordan said they might take out the regen for PC but its not guranteed. I understand this wont be a full game but its going to be fun either way. I'm pretty sure the PC version will be better than console.

Posted: June 24, 2009 12:14 PM