Project Natal Milo E3 2009 Trailer

Posted: June 5, 2009
Project Natal Milo E3 2009 Trailer
Milo is Peter Molyneux's newest creation, a virtual boy that can speak to you and express emotions like a real human being.

Games in this Video:

Milo (Xbox 360)

• johnnyroyal75

Lets just face it, this is not about innovation this is about market competitiveness. I have heard that Milo got scrapped. Not that I would have bought it, but I think it sad. Sad for the coders and lionhead, but not so much for a missed opportunity. Sure this has the 'neat' factor, but what is it that would keep someone engaged in this simulation? Perhaps a mental disorder, sure I jest but there is no way I would choose real people over a coded representation. Furby, tamagotchi, the sims, and then reality television, and now Milo. I just don't see the lasting sustainable appeal, re-playablilty is not even a factor considered. Maybe that is why it got scrapped.

Posted: September 26, 2010 11:29 AM
    johnnyroyal75
  • jc18378

ha ha if I want to interact with a little kid, I'll just hang out with my little sister. She isn't creepy :)

Posted: August 5, 2010 9:26 AM
    jc18378
  • OverlordofG4

holy smokes, that's flipping awesome! and a little scary if you ask me. lol!

Posted: June 8, 2009 4:36 PM
  • OverlordofG4

holy smokes, that's flipping awesome! and a little scary if you ask me. lol!

Posted: June 8, 2009 4:33 PM
  • gl3bm

Umm that looks cool but this reminds me of some book or movie or some trailer i saw recently i cant remember but just the virtual kid will scare the heck out of me cuz of the movie the people came to life and killed evry one using it. Weird but just wait and see.

Posted: June 8, 2009 5:46 AM
    gl3bm
  • BobBobson108

This is like an evolved form of what we saw from microsoft 2 years ago. I am REALLY excited to see where this goes. Same with the Sony controllers and their 'sub-millimeter precision.' I can't wait to see where gaming is a year from now!

Posted: June 7, 2009 10:45 PM
    BobBobson108
  • taimuraly

This video was so staged. As for the the water spatter thing, it is already possible with the EYE toy and even projectors. But do think that the boy was animated really well. =)

Posted: June 7, 2009 1:17 PM
    taimuraly
  • puffdaddyben

well i guess it came true were all going to die from robots and there god Milo.

Posted: June 6, 2009 10:39 PM
    puffdaddyben
  • X17Spartan

This looks amazing i will probably get this

Posted: June 6, 2009 2:12 PM
    X17Spartan
  • kappakoin

It's to soon to pass judgement on this tech now, it's still in the works and this is only a demo. So I can't wait until developers really get into this new tech. Same with sony, I really like this since this is only the beginning ^_^

Posted: June 6, 2009 11:51 AM
  • GanjaSpliff

Peter Molyneux has never hyped up or lied about anything before right? I don't believe him that this is 100% real. Kind of neat, but REALLY creepy.

Posted: June 6, 2009 7:22 AM
    GanjaSpliff
  • CLUNGEHUNTERPJ

it's cool but oit will .never. replace a proper controller

Posted: June 6, 2009 6:51 AM
    CLUNGEHUNTERPJ
  • EVILD0GS

i am surprised no one had mentioned the lag between the real movement and the on screen movement, is going to make a lot of gamers frustrated, i do not see myself buying this, at all, maybe for the kids, but the wii has the Mario appeal, and the XBOX implemented those dorky looking avatars.
    Besides, i am going to buy my second xbox replacement this year, six in total, 3 red ring of death, 2 scratching discs (and ruining them) and the last one N74 error message, (Microsoft brags about selling over 25 million units, i would not be surprised that a big percentage is replaced unit sales) i am not buying any more XBOX novelties that just are going to die on me a few months from now.

Posted: June 5, 2009 6:54 PM