Hands-On Tekken 6 Game E3 Preview

Posted: June 4, 2009
Hands-On Tekken 6 Game E3 Preview
Project Director at Namco Bandai, Katsuhiro Harada, and Game Designer Michael Murray give us a hands-on Tekken 6 game preview, talking about the characters in the game, as well as the new 'rage' system.

• chuckdogg1994

This is to xogouix im backing you up because this is ridicoulous I for one love this game to death and if you dont like it oh well go play street fighter4 or something because this game right here is the BOMB!!!Sorry ppl but IM THE CHAMP!!!!!!Howarang and bob are my players [including NINA] you can try to beat me but theres no chance.AT ALL!!!

Posted: September 24, 2009 3:45 PM
    chuckdogg1994
  • Domkillahh

lol...to all the ppl who are bashing this game id like to see actualy play DR online if u think its that easy as of just punching in combos

Posted: June 8, 2009 8:05 PM
    Domkillahh
  • DarknellStealth

Man I have not played a tekken game sense Tekken 2!!This one keeps looking better and better each time I see it!!! And now its coming to Xbox360 too! I'm getting it!!!
    Oh to the people who going to reply to me saying: Oh the Xbox360's D-pad SUCKS HARD!!...I GOT A ARCADE STICK! I'M GOOD AND READY FOR THIS GAME!!!!!!

Posted: June 6, 2009 4:36 PM
    DarknellStealth
  • UndeadEwok

how about this... learn the god damn game. to be good at tekken and VF takes YEARS .... YEARS... so until you learned a char. then move on to learn the game STFU and GTFO. so stop flaunting your ignorance, damn intellectual invalid. stick to a game that 65% of the cast has the same 4 moves(vs. 90 plus) so it doesn't make your brain hurt

kthanxbye

Posted: June 6, 2009 9:08 AM
    UndeadEwok
  • slimmer

Where's the HiDef 720p ?????????

Posted: June 5, 2009 3:43 PM
    slimmer
  • SlavicCrnobog

Psn Id Rage11206

Posted: June 5, 2009 3:19 PM
    SlavicCrnobog
  • xigouix

Simple Solution... DONT BUY THE FREAKIN GAME. As a matter of fact leave this section of the site and dont come back if you hate it so. Why the hell would you come here and start bashing on this game or any game for that matter? leave it alone. go look at some other hands on you guys do like. but for us millions of fan base we will be watch this a second maybe a third time.

PSN-ID "xigouix"

Posted: June 5, 2009 10:27 AM
    xigouix
  • Minuszero

lol sinosleep your correct. some characters do have lame 10 hits that are all med hits so it's easy to block and counter. speaking of only 5 moves for charters... look at street fighter 4. Tekken is sick because charters have lot's of moves.. and many charters have different stances. Take Jin he has one of the lowest amount of moves and he has 90 some moves and 2 10 hit combos( Tekken 5 DR Ps3 ).

Oh yeah one more thing.
    Button Mashers are noobs.

Posted: June 5, 2009 9:48 AM
    Minuszero
  • sinosleep

Dial a combo? Are you kidding me? Have you ever played a Tekken match with someone who actually knows how to play the damned game? 10 hit combos are for ROOKIES. You know what I do to people that use 10 hit combos? I block the first couple of hits since I have them all memorized and wait for the chance to counter, which is usually around the 4th or 5th hit. So not only do I take basically no damage, but I hurt them with the counter, and then juggle them myself. REAL juggles take a massive amount of timing and skills and are usually completely separate two or three hit moves chained together. If you're going to comment at least know what you're talking about.

Posted: June 5, 2009 2:20 AM
    sinosleep
  • CRAPNUGGETS

Dial-a-combo? really? I would rather have each player have more then 5 moves, and when you learn the 5 moves with one person, then you basically know about 80% of the ppl in the game. Some ppl do choose to do that crappy juggling, and i know it sucks, but just because thats what people do most of the times doesn't mean thats all there is in the game. If you would sit there and maybe learn just one person you will see that there is more to the game then the crappy no skill juggling.

Posted: June 5, 2009 12:28 AM