Star Wars: The Old Republic Preview

Posted: June 3, 2009
Star Wars: The Old Republic Preview
The long-awaited MMO from the 'Star Wars' universe, called 'Star Wars: The Old Republic,' is previewing at E3 2009, and Alison Haislip heads to the Lucasarts booth to get a look at it for us.

• robberdobbs

this game is going to take 3/4 of WoW players

Posted: January 8, 2010 3:03 PM
    robberdobbs
  • robberdobbs

this game is going to shoot WoW in the face

Posted: January 8, 2010 3:01 PM
    robberdobbs
  • Ra3000

@ simplyOJ

Remember what the first previews of Wow looked like-Crap, just because the graphics are below your expectations doesnt mean its going influence the overall enjoyment of the "COMPLETE" product.

I belive ToR is a canidate to overthrow Wow because of several factors; like the anticipation of an Mmo of this magnitude, history of the starwars universe and fanbase that holds it together.

Thxs for reading

Posted: July 16, 2009 7:35 PM
    Ra3000
  • simplyOJ

I myself was excited for this one......but then i saw the graphics unlike the trailer they suck......i thought they would be very nice and polished like this video.... but instead of having amazing graphics it looks like a kids quality game.....that was a real turn off for me.
    mabey ill buy it but i dont think a game with this potential should be covered with graphics like the ones they have on it now.

Posted: June 15, 2009 6:42 PM
    simplyOJ
  • rvn01

I saw the "Deceived" video from the game's website itself and it looks awesome. I just hope that the actual gameplay for this one would be cool as well.

Posted: June 13, 2009 6:03 PM
    rvn01
  • Derek244

WOW

Posted: June 10, 2009 4:22 PM
    Derek244
  • evelleye

looks kool lets hope it does not suck. looks like i'll quit wow cuz of this one

Posted: June 5, 2009 8:47 PM
    evelleye
  • SPE825

Hoping I don't have to spend a ton a new PC, because I sure as hell want to be in on this!

Posted: June 4, 2009 12:45 PM
    SPE825
  • Blackdawn87

Im Saving up money to get a new high end Computer just so I can play this game at full capacity

Posted: June 4, 2009 10:55 AM
    Blackdawn87
  • Skinsfan9139

seriously? for some reason when i heard "the odl republic" yesterday i heard "KOTOR" and was excited for KOTOR 3 even though I hadnt seen a video for it yet. now i'm even more excited. seriously?!?!? an MMO that actually doesnt get cheesy and have countless text instead of voices? holy crap! these guys are my new best friend.

Posted: June 4, 2009 9:07 AM