Final Fantasy XIV Online E3 2009 Trailer

Posted: June 2, 2009
Final Fantasy XIV Online E3 2009 Trailer
Square Enix brings Final Fantasy into the new age of MMO entertainment with Final Fantasy XIV Online revealed at E3 2009, coming to the PS3 and PC.

• i_heart_usagi

Honestly...this doesn't look nearly as impressive as Aion. I love a game with a riveting storyline, and so far, I haven't seen it yet.

Posted: August 23, 2009 2:33 PM
    i_heart_usagi
  • Gamefreak559

Well i know that you wont be able to transfer your final fantasy XI acc to this one but what i dont know is if there is going to be a price to play it?

Posted: June 10, 2009 6:48 PM
    Gamefreak559
  • babyj61

Ok so I put in all this time and money into 11 and now Sqee enix (ffxi joke) whats to make me have to put more time and money into this one they really do hate me i swear....and just like jochy said i better be able to switch my stuff over or i wont waste my time on it no matter what it will make me very mad........but other then that it does like 1337

Posted: June 5, 2009 4:57 PM
  • panzerfist

I loved FFXI more than WoW by and far, yet i left it for WoW because of how accessable WoW was compared to it. The story lines, classes (jobs in this game), and fight systems were better, but it was too group intensive and too much effort just to progress the epic storyline. This could be what i've been hoping for

Posted: June 4, 2009 12:58 PM
    panzerfist
  • mooglebomb

XI was on life support maybe it's time a younger more able game did it an act of mercy not saying that XI wasn't any good I enjoyed it but I think it was not what people were looking for in an mmo final fantasy the story quests were pretty optional and i they rewarded too little too be worth much of the time spent leveling to complete them the story should drive the game no matter whether t be an mmo or a single player game. and grinding levels should feel rewarding rather than a chore on which you'd think doing your digital luandry would be more fun... anyways enough of my ranting do you guys agree?

Posted: June 4, 2009 12:59 AM
    mooglebomb
  • Karochiten

Its also for PC people. More "Online" gamers play a PC, SE wouldnt make a online game for only the PS3 when its the least sold console there is. More poeple own a PC than all consoles combined. Think!!

Posted: June 3, 2009 9:58 PM
    Karochiten
  • skilled

hell i hope ur right factoner. and i agree with thedradis. on yea GO PS3 WOOOOHOOOO

Posted: June 3, 2009 3:48 PM
    skilled
  • factoner

YES!!!i got tired of FFXI because u couldnt solo.. but i read the review n u will be able to solo now!!!! ^^b

Posted: June 3, 2009 3:13 PM
  • thedradis

it could have potentiel but we wont know tell we get all the info on. me personal i have high hopes. it is time for a new mmo wow sucks now.

Posted: June 3, 2009 1:18 PM
    thedradis
  • DarthShadowRha

The game is Cool but only ps3.

Posted: June 3, 2009 10:49 AM
    DarthShadowRha
  • conquistador

Can not wait

Posted: June 3, 2009 10:43 AM
    conquistador
  • Idahodreams

Gay. Very Gay.

Posted: June 3, 2009 8:22 AM
    Idahodreams
  • apjonz

if u watched the conference u would have heard him say only on the ps3!

Posted: June 3, 2009 7:59 AM
    apjonz
  • balmung13

This looked like a decent game until they said its only online. So far the last good final fantasy was 10 hopefully 13 will be as good as that one or better.

Posted: June 3, 2009 7:36 AM
    balmung13
  • robbiecalm

man, I don't... man, I can't... man, after having seen this... man, ...wait, did it say her name was, Eorzea?...lol umm, right...online, no.

o-well, guess i'll have to skip another one...maybe.

Posted: June 3, 2009 7:18 AM
    robbiecalm
  • krustkore

I for one am excited for a new Final Fantasy online....even though I don't have a ps3 or a suitable computer.....but like it was mentioned before....when did FFXIII come out?

Posted: June 3, 2009 7:01 AM
    krustkore
  • XwingVmanX

I think Square learned there lesson from the first FF Online. Now that the game is going to be on the PS3, they have no excuse to not have cut sense with voice acting. Hell they should have voice acting in most of the game. If they make you forced to lvl with a party again I'll be pissed. Basically, if I'm going to play this they have to of made a LOT of improvements over the first one.

Posted: June 3, 2009 6:54 AM
    XwingVmanX
  • Nightshade386

I still don't understand why Square feels like wasting franchise numbers on an online game. It's a completely different experience than a traditional RPG.

Posted: June 3, 2009 6:31 AM
    Nightshade386
  • NeroSeraph

it looked good until i saw the online part at the end

Posted: June 3, 2009 5:17 AM
    NeroSeraph
  • altizar

Blah, not another MMO. I guess we'll have to get a FF XIII-2 once they get finished wasting all that time in another MMO.

What would have been better would have been a traditional FF with Online Co-Op play of 4 people.

Posted: June 3, 2009 5:16 AM