Left 4 Dead 2 Game Preview Interview

Posted: June 2, 2009
Left 4 Dead 2 Game Preview Interview
Doug Lombardi from Valve gives Kevin Pereira a chance to preview 'Left 4 Dead 2' with this interview about the game, announced at E3 2009.

• oaklanda

I am addicted to this game also. It is great that they are releasing the sequel, but there is one thing that the players love that wont come back like : Bill, Zoey, Louis, And Francis hates things. We will miss all of the funny easter eggs and jokes they left in the game.

It might be too soon to release another game but I will buy it because I underestimated Valve in the begining but when I bought Left 4 dead i was open to a whole new world of gaming. "steam engine"

Posted: June 20, 2009 11:43 AM
    oaklanda
  • DJMASACRE

I just hope they are going to focus less on the multiplayer crap and spend more time on some bigger longer levels .. and more of them ... even if it takes 2 DVDs .. i rather have more fun maps that you can play single player and play them over and over ... maybe make the multiplayer maps playable on single player aswell ..

LIVE is lame, and i hated when Unreal 3 was purely for multiplayer .. i said " where is the game ? " it looked cool but no story no enemies ... just another running around killing each other in arenas .. ( woopdy doo )

anyway im excited about this game, my girlfriend is addicted to it, so I hope there will be like 20 awesome levels to play it on single player the normal way =)

Posted: June 4, 2009 4:36 PM
    DJMASACRE
  • BigAngryHobo

Oh my god this looks freaking AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted: June 4, 2009 7:14 AM
    BigAngryHobo
  • ZERO_virus

yay!!! :D

Posted: June 3, 2009 5:28 PM
  • Melotraumatic

I am sort of... shocked? I guess that's the word. It's not an unpleasant suprise by any means, but a Left 4 Dead sequel is just not something I expected. I'm also suprised by the release date. Has Valve ever put out a full fledged game 365 days after another release? I dont think so but correct me if I'm wrong... Even so, I'm sure the game will be fantastic as always. Maybe I was just hoping for some HL: Ep3 news. But that's probably far off in the next decade...

Posted: June 3, 2009 2:40 PM
    Melotraumatic
  • Joshua360

This announcement was a pleasant surprise from MS and Valve. I was not expecting a sequel so soon. But it's exciting to hear that they're going bigger with more levels and more weaponry more enemies. This is a first day buy for sure.

The day time setting blew me away! It does give it a different creepy atmosphere. I got flash backs of the Day of the Dead movie after seeing the trailer.

Posted: June 3, 2009 1:02 PM
    Joshua360
  • SayAnything8

looks great if i ever find another 60 bucks i'm gonna bye it

Posted: June 3, 2009 11:10 AM
    SayAnything8
  • Out4Blood4

I can't wait. I liked L4D even with the bugs and unbalanced multiplayer. L4D really catered to the zombie apocalypse fans like me. WITCHES 4 EVER!

Posted: June 3, 2009 9:13 AM
    Out4Blood4
  • twistedchild420

Day one buy.

Posted: June 3, 2009 5:33 AM
    twistedchild420
  • chitterchatter

Well obviously, they were imitating halo by working on a sequel as soon as they released l4d. They said it shouldnt be finished until mid - july, and it comes out August. But I wouldnt mind 60 bucks comin out my pocket.

Posted: June 3, 2009 3:30 AM
    chitterchatter
  • Dargonator

i just nerdgasmed all over the place

Posted: June 3, 2009 2:24 AM
    Dargonator
  • derindel

Looks good, so are we paying 50 bucks for another unfinished game with promised updates that eventually come in another full priced game? hopefully l4d2 will be as glitchy and buged out as l4d is, although they would certainly have to push themselves. oh well, maybe valve enjoys spitting their fans in the face, and breaking up the l4d community (that is not even a year old). I mean, whoever said entertainment companys cant be money hungry.

Posted: June 2, 2009 11:09 PM
    derindel
  • Turtleboy7

ps second post biatchhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!

Posted: June 2, 2009 10:37 PM
    Turtleboy7
  • Turtleboy7

Apparently the people at Joystiq.com already played the game they wrote about on their site but it was just announced wtf?

Posted: June 2, 2009 10:34 PM
    Turtleboy7
  • Killtheif

I cant wait, though I am worried about the fact they didn't work on it as long as I'd thought it would have taken.

Still I think it will be good and I'm definitely gonna get it.

Posted: June 2, 2009 7:04 PM