Golden Sun DS Trailer

Posted: June 2, 2009
Golden Sun DS Trailer
Golden Sun finally leaps onto the Nintendo DS courtesy of Nintendo at E3 2009.

• RoisinDubh

Just a couple of comments, Felix Grey. This game is IN NO WAY a remake of the previous 2 Golden Sun games. That I can guarantee ;).

And, secondly, once the game comes out I can also guarantee that you'll have a hard time refusing to play it. It's going to be awesome in every sense of the word.

Posted: May 29, 2010 5:52 AM
  • Kyoushiro

Fellix Grey- I undertsand how you feel. but I think it looks good that way. Now thats just a trailer, doesnt show hardly any gameplay. There are youtube videos that show battles, go watch those, they look even better than this.
    Look at it this way, with the way games are evolving, marketwise, more people would be apt to buy something that look like this now adays than buy something that looks like the original game did, even if the graphics were matured. hope that makes sence. :]

aaand now what I think of this. baah I really cant wait, I leterally dreamt about this last night. yeah it's weird, but thats what happends when you decide to eat a toaster strudle at 2 am beofr going to sleep >.> but that dream was so real, I even yelled at my manager cuz they wanted me to work and I wanted to play this. odd.
    I seriously cant wait thought, I'm deffinatly importing it!

Posted: March 3, 2010 7:04 PM
    Kyoushiro
  • masterflynn

i don't care who ya are. Golden Sun is awesome.

Posted: January 5, 2010 12:35 AM
    masterflynn
  • Fellix Grey

I am going to steadfastly refuse to play this. The way they've put this game across has removed the feel of the older games that I loved. From the sound, at least they kept the same music (Yes, I have the whole soundtrack from both games downloaded). The original graphics were beautifully done, and they've done the same thing to this game as game developers have done to many other games. This just looked put down to a childish level and looks crystallized, just like what they've done to the remakes of the Final Fantasy games. I refused to play those because they screwed them over the same way. Another thing I see from looking at this is that it is just a remake, nothing more, with these horrible "updated" graphics. Too bad, really. When I heard quite a while ago of a newer Golden Sun I got some excitement, which doesn't happen often over almost anything. Hopefully I'm not the only one that prefers the hand drawn look of the older games, or at least the original graphics. I wouldn't mind it if the newer graphics were matured instead of degraded.

Posted: December 30, 2009 11:49 AM
    Fellix+Grey
  • bezerkerdude

Finally after 6 years of waiting the time has finally come. The game looks incredible and the summons look just as amazing as they did on the GBA. Nintendo I thank you for this wonderful annoucement this truly made E3 for me. Sure theres a new mario and a bunch of other games. This is the announcement that I have waited for for the longest time so I personally thank you for finally bringing back this amazing franchise back once more. Lets hope its as good as the past two!

Posted: June 3, 2009 10:09 AM
    bezerkerdude
  • Cancersigns

I freaked when I saw this! I think it's about time I get myself a DS. =)

Posted: June 3, 2009 9:51 AM