'Star Wars: The Old Republic' E3 2009 Cinematic Trailer

Posted: June 1, 2009
'Star Wars: The Old Republic' E3 2009 Cinematic Trailer
BioWare shows off their PC MMORPG 'Star Wars: The Old Republic' in breathtaking detail with their first cinematic trailer unveiled at E3 2009.

• Klink25

so i dont want to be whining fan boy.... and this does look awesome... But.... its Old republic right? so.. why is there tie fighters and imperial ships entering orbit at the end of the clip???

Posted: September 24, 2009 5:49 PM
    Klink25
  • yangwaterdog

I have played both of the knights games on xbox until I can't see straight anymore. I love them and I was stoked to hear that this was coming out, but, I am really disappointed that this is going to pc not console. how could lucas arts betray those who played the first two and made them so popular just to put it on pc? I have to say that I will not waste my money on a pc version of this game. If you want an mmorpg for pc play W.O.W. not Star Wars. Also why didn't they make KOTOR 3? I think that it was a foolish thing to do. I'm so disappointed!!! Revan lives!

Posted: July 21, 2009 11:10 AM
    yangwaterdog
  • Blminia

Has anyone heard that SNL song, 'Jizzed in my pants'? Well thats exactally what just happened.

Posted: June 12, 2009 1:24 PM
    Blminia
  • Mrpdoc869

Omg when I saw this on my tv I came like 5 times.

Hehehe I already got $200 saved up for this game. Around $50ish for the game and the other $150 for however many months of gameplay I can get for it! Lol my girlfriend is gonna hate me hahaha!"

Posted: June 9, 2009 12:37 AM
    Mrpdoc869
  • Mrpdoc869

Omg when I saw this on my tv I came like 5 times.

Posted: June 9, 2009 12:36 AM
    Mrpdoc869
  • william2112

it looks grrr 8
    but at the same time you dont want it to be star wars galaxies right?

Posted: June 6, 2009 2:12 PM
    william2112
  • Skinsfan9139

At first when i heard they were making another star wars MMO the was supposed to be really goos, i thought to myself "Great another star wars game that people will be looking forward to only to for it to crush all their hopes and dreams" but then i heard the Bioware was doing it, being a KOTOR fan, i was like "OK so it;s not gonna suck, but how good WILL it be" after watching the interview with the creators.......1,000 people used for voice overs?? been in development for about 5 years??? i want it now....you would have to be the worst developer in the worl to screw this up, and we all know Bioware isn't.

Posted: June 5, 2009 9:06 AM
    Skinsfan9139
  • SPE825

Why don't the people that make these cut scenes make a movie like this?!

Posted: June 4, 2009 1:18 PM
    SPE825
  • SPE825

I might have to get a better PC now just for this game. I wish that they'd make a console version of this.

Posted: June 4, 2009 5:46 AM
    SPE825
  • outcasterX

Bricks have been shat.

Posted: June 3, 2009 7:55 PM
    outcasterX
  • GenghisGamer

Odd question but dose anyone know when this game is going to be released? Because I need this game!

Posted: June 3, 2009 4:03 PM
    GenghisGamer
  • nickmyself

Darn I just made 90 on SWG. Now I get to start again.

Posted: June 3, 2009 3:17 PM
    nickmyself
  • nickmyself

And I just made 90 on SWG,and got a shuttle port, Oh well more fun.

Posted: June 3, 2009 3:15 PM
    nickmyself
  • FarscapeOne

THE COOLEST GAME TRAILER EVER!!

Posted: June 3, 2009 7:41 AM
    FarscapeOne
  • ghettofavrite

I love the jaw dropping E3 trailer and fully expect this game to blow my socks off. this should have been the opening for Phantom Menace and flesh everything out from there but thats another story for another time. My concern is that the last 2 games were focused on your character and how NPC reacted to your choices. I guess I will miss the single player focused aspect of the game( insert tears now)- oh well kudos to my boys at Bioware for given a brotha something to hop on my soap box. P.S. Can someone talk to JJ Abrams about puting my scenes back in Star Trek I played the Salt Vampire (Salt Sucker) in that movie and was banished along with the Klingons ouch! Well I guess it's the directors cut then. DVDuesday :o)

Posted: June 2, 2009 11:25 PM
    ghettofavrite
  • teabags

im stoked to the nth degree with this, i'll start withdrawing from society now so noone thinks i just dropped off the face of the earth when this game comes out

Posted: June 2, 2009 11:05 PM
    teabags
  • Zeke88

This game looks to destroy whatever social life i have left,and drag me back into the world of MMO's .As exited as i am, i am equaly scared.

Posted: June 2, 2009 10:31 AM
    Zeke88
  • lordleonhart

Really all I'm gonna say is they have to do alot of things right to make this work.... HOWEVER I believe if anyone can do it... bioware can... I can't wait to see it!

Posted: June 2, 2009 12:13 AM