'Splinter Cell: Conviction' Demo From E3 2009

Posted: June 1, 2009
'Splinter Cell: Conviction' Demo From E3 2009
Check out this demo of the new 'Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell' game, called 'Conviction,' from the Microsoft press conference at E3 2009.

• bossgurl

sam fisher is really back iam so glad they didn't stop production.screw the recesion I have to buy this.....

Posted: June 3, 2009 6:04 PM
    bossgurl
  • unaturalx

awww..come on.. I only have so much time .. I can't get every game?! This year looks to be one of the best!

Posted: June 3, 2009 10:04 AM
    unaturalx
  • cwhas2godhands

sam is moving a lot faster in his older years. this is one of my most anticipated games. i was worried about conviction for a while... it went silent... pun intended.

Posted: June 2, 2009 7:33 PM
    cwhas2godhands
  • obalderas

WOOOOW THIS GAME LOOKS SO FREAKEN GOOOOOD

Posted: June 2, 2009 5:26 PM
    obalderas
  • maidenfan90

I for one expect a lot from this Splinter Cell game. With the footage shown it looks like Conviction could take the Splinter Cell series to a whole new level.

Posted: June 2, 2009 4:31 PM
    maidenfan90
  • sam38614

I can't wait for this My heart rate starting going up and i started breathing hard lol . This and Assassin's Creed are my top games to buy this year . (also Madden and NCAA football 2010)

Posted: June 2, 2009 3:04 PM
    sam38614
  • SilencedMP5

I have been a Splinter Cell fan since the first game hit the shelves. I cannot wait to get my hands on this game now! It will be like meeting up with an old friend!

Posted: June 2, 2009 1:29 PM
    SilencedMP5
  • Zeke88

I am right their with you man!Just looking at the demo had my heart pumping,and my fingers spazzing out.The new fast paced, quick kill game play is what i always dreamed of doing in a game. Other games have tried to deliver that same feel but this game realy delivers it .Its so fluid in its chaos.I am very exited.

Posted: June 2, 2009 10:14 AM
    Zeke88
  • Kingofkings360

Wow this game takes Splinter Cell to a whole new level! Sam was bad ass before, but now he's bad ass AND pissed off! Can't wait for this one!

Posted: June 2, 2009 2:06 AM
  • POSIXPAUL

awesome new stuff

love the new gameplay elements

Posted: June 2, 2009 12:08 AM