What Odor? Yeah That Odor!

Posted: May 21, 2009
What Odor? Yeah That Odor!

Kevin Pereira and Olivia Munn put Billy Mays' 'What Odor' product to the test in this segment of 'As Seen On TV.' Actually, it's Olivia who has to sniff out whether or not this thing actually works. Poor Olivia. Just thank us later that we haven't fully developed our Smell-o-Vision yet.

• WhatOdorSucks

Dude, give it up, your product sucks. worst $20 I ever spent. Too Bad I didnt see this earlier. IT DOESNT WORK - no wonder you didnt get a response for the challenge. For the earth my a$$! Its for your pocket book - bogus dude - not cool! Tell your friends to get off below as thats waaaay obvious! Its pathetic! Plant a tree my a$$ - u really believe that?

Posted: April 1, 2011 9:10 PM
    WhatOdorSucks
  • Lonestar-OMF

The stinky cheese smell is the worst ever. How do people actually eat that?

Posted: September 11, 2010 12:57 AM
    Lonestar-OMF
  • pickledinsanity

I will admit there have been a couple of times where it didn't work (i.e. my husband's best friend puking in the back of our car while on a trip, it didn't get RID of the smell until we got the actual chunks out of the fibers of the carpet, THEN it worked) but I think that is because you have to remove the actual SOURCE of the odor before using. But that is just my little 'ole opinion. I personally like the stuff. :o)

Posted: October 8, 2009 5:06 PM
    pickledinsanity
  • pickledinsanity

Necros, I totally agree that the above comments do seem like advertisers. But I have to admit, I actually found this video because I was looking for the WO website so that I could re-order and since I love G4, I had to check it out. I thought the video was hilarious, but I don't agree with their results. Being the mom of a 17 month old who can create some of the foulest diapers every to come out of the butt of a toddler, this product does work. I use it on the lid of his Diaper Genie and it keeps the odors at bay. My personal favorite application: We have an old ass washing machine that likes to leave metalic smells on clothing and God FORBID you accidently leave a load in overnight, the mildew smell is awefull!! A couple of tablespoons of WO and it's gone. It works really well on clothing and fabrics.

Posted: October 8, 2009 5:06 PM
    pickledinsanity
  • Necros1s

wow, the posted advertisement above are so so lame. OH YAH i belive its actual users of the products that commented like that, listing the company website and stuff.

LAME

Posted: June 12, 2009 6:11 PM
    Necros1s
  • MjBenividez

I was greatly upset by this test because I have owned many bottles of What Odor?, and it is a great product. I have used it on smells much worse than the one's in this video. It is apparent that this test is not legitimate, and is for laughs. What Odor is takeing many steps toward bettering the environment. For example they plant a tree every time a bottle is sold. I found this out on there website www.fortheearthcorp.com. It angers me that G4 would do this to a product that really does work 100% of the time. If G4 really thinks that this product does not work, they would accept the challenge presented in Mr. Nelson's comment (who obviously strongly believes in his product, and has great reason to).

Posted: June 1, 2009 11:58 AM
    MjBenividez
  • cjohnston10

This product is the real deal, it eliminates any odor 100% for good. This test is obviously unfair, and if you didn't notice they could hardly stand to be in the room before the test. After they were not complaining at all. It was obviously working they just did not use enough of the product (nowhere near half the bottle). The original odor's were obviously exaggerated as well.

Posted: June 1, 2009 9:13 AM
    cjohnston10
  • WHATODORCEO

I am the CEO of What Odor? I would love to come on the show to prove to everyone that What Odor? will get the odor out!!!

SOME ODORS TAKE A LITTLE MORE SPRAY

I am offering a odor challenge to the G4 team.

Five sprays is not half a bottle.

This product will work if used correctly

Let's see if the team will take the challenge.

Here is my email address nelson@fortheearthcorp.com

Posted: May 30, 2009 11:44 AM