Stores are already starting to advertise Back To School sales; which can mean only one thing: The summer is on its last life, and there is no extended play for your time off. But whatever. We're still working hard to bring you everything you care about. Here's what we did this week:
- We used charts and graphs to explain video games to you.
- We took a listen to Smashing...Live, a disc full of Nintendo-centric music.
- We got serious with Resident Evil 5.
- We started a dance sensation.
- Then we broke the story that Blockbusters Kiosks will probably rent games.
- Our president, Neal Tiles, answered your questions personally.
- We interviewed Monster Madness' producer.
- We featured some exclusive Infamous footage.
- We talked to Jonathan Blow, the creator of Braid.
- We urged you to vote on your favorite Ninja.
- Best of all, we announced the winners of Gphoria!
And we brought you these G4-Exclusive web shows!
- Fresh Ink took a look at Hulk, Final Crisis, Criminal, The Sword, and The Killer.
- Alison Haislip checked out the tech news in Tech News Countdown.
- The MMO Report celebrated its first birthday.
- Sessler took a look at gaming's new evil empire in Sessler's Soapbox.
- Tech N9ne rocked Freestyle 101.
Now, the news: