Ahh the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. Along with Transformers and Voltron, they spawned one of the defining cartoons of my childhood. Those rascaly turtles got to kick butt, live in the sewer with a giant talking rat and eat all the pizza they could handle. But despite the turtles carrying around badass swords, nunchucks, bo staffs and sais, none of the bad guys ever really seemed to get hurt. That is until now. So for what happens when the TMNT put their weapons to good use, a new trailer for a movie from the baddest action star in Thailand and more, check out this week's links.
- CollegeHumor takes a look what would happen if the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles actually used their weapons.
- You don't see much public access TV anymore these days, and the crazy has mostly migrated onto the internet. However, Manofest has the 10 funniest public access prank calls of all time.
- FilmDrunk has the new trailer for Ong Bak 3. So head over there and get your fill of Elephants and flying elbows.
- In honor of the NCAA Basketball tournament, and also to up the cute factor a little bit, HolyTaco has 25 photos of animals playing sports.
- At Disneyland or Six Flags or any other amusement park, there's people dressed in costume to help keep the kids happy and take pictures. Outside of the parks, people in the same costumes can be a little creepy. Uncoached has a bunch of photos of them getting arrested.