I have a confession to make: I hate cooking for more than 10 minutes. Honestly, if I were competing on Knife Fight I would give up within two minutes. So imagine my delight when I stumbled upon this delicious reciepe for Bay Scallop Shrimp Pasta. What makes it so special? Well, you can cook and serve it in just 10 minutes. The Art of Manliness came up with this new dish and I am literally salivating just talking about it. Too much information? Sorry, lets get down to the ingredients.
The receipe calls for:
- Four large zucchini
- Kosher salt
- 1/2 stick of unsalted butter
- 4 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup of dry white wine, or substitue with chicken stock
- 1 16.5 oz can fire roasted diced tomatoes
- 1/2 lemon, juiced
- Fresh cracked pepper
- 1 lb bay scallops, or substitute shrimo, crab meat, etc.
- 1/2 cup of heavy cream
- Parmesan cheese, grated
I'd recommend pairing it with a white wine, and plenty of napkins. For the full recipe check out the Art of Manliness. Oh, and enjoy the dish!