The Surface Tablet is Microsoft's latest offering to the tablet marketplace, featuring a 10.6" LCD screen, Windows 8 with an NVIDIA Tegra 3 processor, a touchscreen, gesture technology, a scratch-resistant case that acts as a keyboard, and even a built in stand. Attack of the Show's Matt Mira recently sat down with the tablet, and in this edition of Gadget Pron, he goes over the pros and cons of the new device.
What You Need to Know
- The design of the Surface is striking with hard angles and a dark slate finish to make it stand out in the over-saturated tablet market.
- The device is manufactured with what Microsoft calls "Vapor-Mag."
- The tablet weighs 1.5 pounds, which is evenly distributed so it feels balanced.
- The kickstand on the back feels very solid.
- Overall, we were pleasantly surprised with the build quality.
- The buttons on the device are for volume control and sleep/wake.