The ViewSonic's TD2220 is a two-point touch LED display and it's set to launch in the US of A at the end of October, around the same time as Windows 8. This is the display of the future and it could be yours in a few short weeks. The touch-screen display is protected by some serious glass; it has a hardened 8H level scratch resistant screen, and a dust-proof surface. That's bound to protect it from your hands, the cat and whatever else threatens your desk on a daily basis.
If you want a touch based display for your desktop PC, you probably want to check the ViewSonic's TD2220 out.
For a complete list of specs, keep reading.
- 22-inch display
- 1920 x 1080 (Full HD) resolution
- typical contrast ratio of 1000:1
- dynamic contrast ratio of 20,000,000:1
- brightness of 200 cd/m2
- 170º horizontal and 160º vertical viewing angles
- white-light LED
- 15-pin mini D-sub port (VGA)
- DVI-D port (with HDCP)
- two premium 2-watt speakers
The ViewSonic's TD2220 will retail for around $329.