Tomb Raider's pre-order incentives have been announced. As per usual, you'll acquire different bonuses based off of the retailer you per-order at. Gamers who are looking to seal the deal (by guaranteeing a copy) with Lara Croft can pre-order Tomb Raider at GameStop, Best Buy or Amazon.
First up is GameStop:
- Exclusive in-game CHALLENGE TOMB
- In this exclusive standalone tomb, Lara encounters all new environment puzzles to test her brains and brawn.
- Exclusive TOMB RAIDER: The Beginnings Comic Book and AVIATRIX SKIN
- Written by Rhianna Pratchett with cover art by TOMB RAIDER art director Brian Horton, The Beginnings is a 48 page six-part graphic novel which tells the story of how the ill-fated voyage of the Endurance came to be.
- AVIATRIX SKIN: an exclusive 1930s adventurer outfit for Lara Croft, complete with bomber jacket
- “The Final Hours Edition” of TOMB RAIDER:
- Exclusive 32 page art book created by art director Brian Horton showcasing the art from TOMB RAIDER
- Exclusive “Hunter Skin” that grants Lara a layer of action-movie-style natural camouflage
- The Final Hours of TOMB RAIDER – ‘Director’s Cut’ Kindle Fire Edition: Go behind the scenes in this interactive app and experience the highs and lows as video game journalist Geoff Keighley documents the inner workings of how famed studio Crystal Dynamics went back to the drawing board to reboot one of the most iconic video games in history
Which retailer will win your pre-order?