Vizio today announced its holiday lineup of televisions, and if you're in the market for a new set, you might want to be aware. The company's top-of-the-line E-series features edge-lit LED TVs, built in Wi-Fi built in and Vizio Internet Apps (Netflix, Vudu, Hulu, Amazon etc.) The 60-inch version is priced at $999, while the 70-inch goes for $1,999. They're on store shelves now, and I doubt you'll find too many TVs with these kinds of specs for that kind of money.
Vizio's "M-series" sets have been overhauled as well. The company is offering a 55-inch model for $949, and a 65-inch model that's $1,699 with 3D and $1,499 without. Vizio is also showing off a 58-inch CinemaWide "ultra widescreen" and more.
Click the cut for a full list of Vizio TVs that are coming this holiday season.-Read More--
- VIZIO 55" Class Razor LED™ Smart TV (M550VSE) – $949.99
- VIZIO 60" Class Razor LED™ Smart TV (E601i-A3) – $999.99
- VIZIO 65" Class Razor LED™ Smart TV (M650VSE) – $1,499.99
- VIZIO 65" Class Razor LED™ Smart TV with Theater 3D (M3D651SV) – $1,699.99
- VIZIO 70" Class Razor LED™ Smart TV (E701i-A3) – $1,999.99
- VIZIO 58" 21:9 Cinemawide Class LED Smart TV with Theater 3 D (XVT3D580CM – $1,999)
Vizio seems to announce their lineup of lower-priced TVs earlier in the season than other manufacturers, so it will be interesting to compare how the "bigger" company's prices this year compare to Vizio's.