Beloved theme-park simulator RollerCoaster Tycoon is coming to the Nintendo 3DS this October. RollerCoaster Tycoon 3D is being developed by n-Space and is the first portable RollerCoaster Tycoon title.
Fans of the series will be happy to hear that this is an entirely new game, but offers all the park building and coaster-riding they've come to expect from RollerCoaster Tycoon. Click the "Read More" tag for a full list of features as well as a trailer for RollerCoaster Tycoon 3D.
- “Coaster Story” – This brand new gameplay mode blends tutorials and park challenges together, forming an entertaining, cohesive story which offers loads of extra special unlockable content
- 3D first-person view – Players can ride their coasters in glorious, fully immersive, first-person 3D
- Free design – Using the stylus and touch screen, Tycoons can freely customize the design of their roller coasters and theme parks
- Snapshots – Players can snap a quick pic of themselves as they ride their coasters, which they can then share with friends
- Tilt to explore – The Gyro sensor lets players look around their theme park by simply tilting their 3DS
- Street Pass – RollerCoaster Tycoon 3D makes use of the 3dS’ StreetPass features, allowing players to create the ultimate rollercoaster which they can then share with friends. Also, using StreetPass, Tycoons can invite their Mii Plaza friends to come along and visit their theme parks.