Diablo 3's upcoming patch 1.0.4 will add a Paragon System with "Paragon Levels." These levels can only be accessed after you max out your Daiblo 3 character at level 60. The system will address magic finding gear-swapping and letting gamers continue their character progression.
Here’s how it works, straight from Blizzard's mouth:
- After you hit level 60, any further experience you earn from killing monsters will begin to count toward Paragon levels
- There are 100 Paragon levels
- Every Paragon level will reward you with:
- Core stats such as Strength, Dexterity, Intelligence, and Vitality in amounts similar to what you’d gain from a normal level
- 3% Magic Find and 3% Gold Find
In addition, a distinctive increasingly-impressive border will surround your character portrait in the in-game party frame to denote your Paragon progression, with a new frame earned after every ten levels. Your Paragon level will also be visible to other players wherever your normal level is shown.
What do you think of the Paragon System?