Cheats and Walkthroughs
While the PC version of Minecraft is generations ahead of the 360 version, console gamers should take heart: Improvements are coming. Minecraft's "Title Update 4" doesn't add enchanting or anything, but it does take care of some troublesome problems with the port, including fixing a number of crashes, and even adding audible thunder.
- Fix for a crash with pistons at the edge of the world
- Fix for a crash due to a thread safety issue usually caused by pistons
- Fix for issue with operating pistons on chunk boundaries
- Fix for a rendering flicker with active pistons
- Fix for rendering slowdown due to lighting issues
- Fix for rain going through blocks (raining indoors)
- Fix for Marketplace not launching when unlocking skin pack after selecting a locked skin in the trial version of the skin pack
- Fix for bug allowing locked skins to be selected if they are beside a free skin
- Fix for misaligned player scores when viewed under the "My Score" leaderboard filter
- Fix for the constant button press sounds when rotating a character in the skin select screen
- Fix for the constant sound effect played on the sign text entry
- Fix for thunder not being audible
- Fix for third person front view not displaying fire.
For those of you who are playing the console version of Minecraft, what do you think?