Pyromania, Valve's three-day Team Fortress 2 event celebrating the Pyro, kicked off yesterday with a brand new map mode, Doomsday, being added to the game. Today, things are heating up with the City on Fire update, which contains a few Pyro-themed hats and guns for a few classes. Honestly, today's TF2 update seems a bit underwhelming considering yesterday's reveal was a new game mode, but the items are pretty cool. You can find the full list of them after the break.
- The Perfect Enemy (Hat)
- Pretty Boy's Pocket Pistol (Pistol): +15% health, no falling damage, 25% slower firing speed, 50% fire damage vulnerability.
- Baby Face's Blaster (Scattergun): 40% more accurate, builds boost on hit, run at up to double speed at max boost, -30% damage, 35% slower movement speed, boost resets on jump.
- The Urban Professional (Hat)
- The Cleaner's Carbine (SMG): 3 seconds of 100% critical strike on kill, -20% clip size, 35% slower firing speed, no random critical hits.
- The Hitman's Heatmaker (Sniper Rifle): Gain focus on kills and assists, focus activates on fire when meter is full, while in focus 25% increased charge and no upscoping, body hits do less damage.
- The Dumpster Diver (Hat/Grenade Strap)
- The Beggar's Bazooka (Rocket Launcher): Hold fire to load up to 3 rockets, release fire to unleash the barrage, +3 degrees random projectile deviation, overloading the chamber will cause a misfire, cannot collect ammo from dispensers.
- The Scorch Shot (Flare Gun): Flare knocks target back on-hit, ignites enemies in small radius,- 50% damage penalty. (Pictured above)
With the city of Teufort burning and monkeys blasting off in to space, this means that now we're one day closer to the Meet The Pyro video, which is what we all really want anyways.