Spec Ops: The Line is the new engaging military third-person shooter experience from 2K Games that will have you commanding an intelligent squad of Delta-Force soliders on an evacuation mission in the sand-filled and dangerous post-cataclysmic Dubai. The game is out tomorrow, June 26, 2012 for the PlayStation 3, Xbox 360, and PC and 2K have released an epic launch trailer to get you hyped for the game.
- Spec Ops: The Line Hands-on Impressions -- 30 Minutes of Blistering Hell (The Good Kind) -- Nikole Zivalich and Jake Gaskill take a hands-on look at Spec Ops: The Line.
- Spec Ops: The Line Multiplayer Hands-on Preview -- Let the Bodies Hit the Sand -- Is Spec Ops: The Line's multiplayer as engaging as its single player? Find out in our preview.
- Official E3 Preview of Spec Ops: The Line -- 2k's Lead Designer, Cory Davis gives us a preview of Spec Ops: The Line from E3 2012.
- Spec Ops: The Line X-Play Exclusive -- Blair Herter goes in-depth with the desert windstorms mechanics.
- Spec Ops: The Line "You Say Dubai, We Say Hello" Tourism Video -- The Dubai Board Of Tourism presents a nice and nifty 1950s tourism video to show off the great activities and places you can experience in Dubai.
- Spec Ops: The Line Gameplay With Developer Commentary -- Cory Davis provides an in-depth look at the development process behind the environment and characters in Spec Ops: The Line.