Ubisoft has officially announced Just Dance 4. The newest installment in Ubisoft's massively popular dance game will release on Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, and Wii in October 2012, and Wii U at a later date.
The game will include over 40 tracks, including:
- Call Me Maybe – Carly Rae Jepsen
- Disturbia – Rihanna
- Good Feeling – Flo Rida
- Maneater – Nelly Furtado
- Moves Like Jagger – Maroon 5 ft. Christina Aguilera
- Never Gonna Give You Up – Rick Astley
- Rock Lobster– The B-52’s
- So What – P!nk
- Super Bass – Nicki Minaj
- You’re The First, The Last, My Everything – Barry White
- What Makes You Beautiful – One Direction
- Wild Wild West – Will Smith
Ubisoft also offered some details about the new game modes as well, and would you look at that? Here they are:
- Battle Mode: In the all-new Battle Mode, friends go head to head with each other in six rounds of dance battles. During the battle, the choreography and music changes in real time, depending on who is currently winning or losing. The ultimate winner gets bragging rights until the next dance battle!
- Alternate Choreographies: Players have the chance to unlock alternative dance routines for some of their favorite tracks. They can opt for a more challenging, faster-paced routine or more outlandish choreography, depending on their mood.
- Expanded Just Sweat Mode: The popular Just Sweat mode gets a major upgrade with new workout sessions, personalized programs and a calorie counter to track your workout intensity. With Just Sweat, players stay fit while having fun – it’s exercise in disguise!
- Wii U-exclusive Features: The Wii U version introduces up to 5-player gameplay with an exclusive Puppet Master Mode. The Puppet Master Mode allows the player operating the new Wii U GamePad to switch dance routines that are being performed by the four other players in real-time. In this mode, the operator has the power to create choreographies and choose playlists for the other players to follow. In addition, the operator also has the ability to write on-screen live dedications and take pictures and videos of the best dance moments to share online!
Expect to hear more about Just Dance 4 as E3 2012 continues.