This Max Payne 3 multiplayer quick tips video will help you top the leaderboards in Rockstar's new action adventure game. After playing through MP3, we found that there are a few ways to make the experience as a whole better than ever and we wanted to share them with you. Grab your gun and let’s get started.
- REVIEW: Max Payne 3 Review
- Always keep an eye on your mini-map. The map shows great cover spots, and you'll be able to see where your opponents are heading if you watch it so that you can catch them off guard.
- Make use of your grenades, especially on smaller maps. You always start off with two grenades and they're great for taking out more than one enemy at a time.
- Don't stray too far away from your teammates if you're in a team-based mode. It's always easier to kill the other team if the odds are in your favor, so try to stick together.
- NEWS: Max Payne 3 Co-Op Coming This Summer: A Year Of Max Payne 3 DLC Named And Dated
- Loot the bodies of your dead enemies. They'll drop cash which you can use to upgrade your weapons and get better items. They also drop a XP boost, and painkillers, which regenerate your health.
- Create a Vendetta after a player has killed you two times in a row. The Vendetta will grant you extra experience if you kill them before they kill you, and the more experience you get the better weapons and items you can unlock.
- Watch out if a Vendetta gets placed on YOUR head. If you kill the person who placed it there, you'll get an experience point boost.
- Since Max Payne 3 is a weight-based game, if you want more mobility you're going to want to carry around less equipment. If your kit is heavier, you're going to have a harder time getting around and you'll lose stamina faster.
- If you're playing with friends, create a Crew. Crews make it easier to play with your buddies, and when you're playing together you'll earn extra experience.
- ShootDodge and roll will break any aim locks on you, so use this technique if you're under pressure from your enemies.
That’s it for now, but with these tips you should be ranking at the top of every leaderboard (at least in the rookie matches). Good luck out there and check back to G4TV.com soon for more Max Payne 3 multiplayer tips.