This Dragon's Dogma quick tips video will help you throughout your journey in Gransys. After playing through Capcom's epic adventure game, we found that there are a few ways to make the experience as a whole better so we wanted to share them with you. Check them out in the video below.
After the break you can find a full breakdown of each Dragon's Dogma quick tip.
- Have two Mages in your party as one can play the role as a healer and the other can focus on doing heavy damage. Don't use a Ranger as your pawn because their attacks don't stun and their hit points are lower than a fighter's.
- Travel light as possible when exploring the land of Gransys. The more weight you have, the slower you are reaching enemies and aiding your pawns who are down.
- Don't enhance your weapons to the third level. Instead, just increase your lower tier equipment to the first level and save your gold for much higher tier equipment.
- Look for attacks or abilities that stun or knockdown enemies like Tusk Toss, Compass Slash, and Comestion.
- The best healing item to craft is a Balmy Perfume or a Balmy Incense. Harspud Juice + Large Nut = Balmy Perfume and Harspud Sauce + Large Nut = Balmy Incense.
- In order to get the quest to go to Gran Soren, you need to go back and forth between the Encampment and Cassardis until you can talk to a female soldier in the Encampment, who will direct you to Gran Soren. This is where you want to go to bring your character to the next level of awesome.
- Explore every nook and cranny in Dragon's Dogma and begin collecting materials from mine veins to enhance your higher-tier weapons and armor.
- Take it slow and tread carefully. Don't swipe at enemies like a manic, because one bad move will lead to one dead Arisen.
- Don't get to attached to your pawns as you may have to switch them out many times in order to improve your chances on surviving your next battle.
- Save your game as often as possible. Trust me, it will save you countless hours.
There you have it. If you have some Dragon's Dogma quick tips of your own, be sure to post them in the comments section.